+ 25 +

(Y/N's POV)

"Baaaabbyy Mammaaaaa..."

Noooo...

"Beautiful Girrrlllllllll.."

Five more minutes....

Rolling your tired body around in Jimin's embrace you let out tiny whines at the kisses he presses against your temples, your face quickly pushing down into his neck.

"Noooo..."

"It's time to get up beautiful, We have school today."

...He's right.

Little baby...give me the strength to get up...I want to stay in bed...

"Fine..."

"Plus, your laptop is coming this afternoon so when we get home you get to play on it."

"Really?!"

Flying out of the male's sleepy embrace and sitting straight up you let out a small squeak of happiness, your heart suddenly sparking with newfound excitement.

"Do I really get to play on it?"

"Well yeah, it's yours after all and you need to get used to it so you can use it for school."

Scrunching your nose with a wide grin your toes excitedly wiggle underneath the comforter, your cheeks warming when Jimin lifts his head up to rest on top of your thigh.

"J-Jimin...what are you doing?..."

"Mmmm..now that you're awake I can sleep for another five minutes."

"Hey!"

"Wake me up in five...maybe ten minutes...fifteen if I skip a shower..."

"No way! You have to get up too!"

When Jimin closes his eyes and begins making ridiculous snoring sounds cuddling with your thigh you fall into light giggles and shake his body, your hands trying hard to push away the boy.

"Jimin!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

"Park Jimin!"

"Miss Y/N."

When he slowly opens his eyes and gazes up at you with a glittering gaze you place your hands on both sides of his face, his eyelashes fluttering when you swipe your thumbs across his cheeks.

"G-Good morning..."

"Good morning My Beauty."

"A-Are you ready to get up now?..."

"I think so, plus I want to stop somewhere before we get to school and buy you some breakfast. I want you to eat it while you're at that coffee shop. Don't let that Sharmin kid push you into working until after you eat."

"Shar...do...do you mean Shuka?..."

"Yeah whatever his name is. Now give me a kiss. I've been kissless for far too long now."

Brushing out a gentle chuckle before leaning down to place a tiny kiss on Jimin's lips you feel them stretch into a grin mid kiss, his hands pushing into your messy locks of dark hair.

"Now that's what I call a good morning. Alright, time to get up. At this rate I really won't get a shower and I'll go to school stinky."

"Y-You aren't stinky..."

"Thanks Baby Mama."

It's true...I think Jimin always smells good....especially when we're going to sleep...he always smells warm...and nice...