+ 91 +

Once again, you don't speak the entire way home.

You can see Jimin looking over at your shaking form with concern as he quietly drives down the highway, a light sigh escaping his lips when he pulls into the parking lot of the apartment building.

"I'm going to come to your side Baby Mama..."

Tears continue to fall down your cheeks as Jimin gets out of the car and quietly makes his way over to you, your eyes meeting his worried gaze when he leans down and gently takes your hand.

"Oh Baby Mama...I'm so sorry..."

"I...I..."

Your voice is a hoarse whisper as you completely break down into tears sitting in your seat, your face being delicately pushed into Jimin's shoulder when he leans in the car and pulls you into his embrace.

"I know Baby...it's alright...just let it all out..."

"I...I...I can't believe her!"

"I know...I wish I was standing there with you...I failed you again Baby Mama...I'm so sorry..."

Shaking your head and pulling away from Jimin you inhale a shaky breath and wipe away your tears with shivering fingers, your entire body writhing at the load of emotions hitting your system.

"N-No...I-It's o-okay...I needed...I needed all of th-that to happen I guess...."

"Come on Baby...let's get you inside..."

Shakily reaching out you allow Jimin to pulls you into his embrace and delicately lift you out of the car into his arm, your bump not allowing your body to completely form into his.

Oh Little Baby...

Resting your face in Jimin's neck your tears soak his shirt as he carefully walks up the stairs with you, his hands fumbling around in his pockets until he finds the keys to the apartment.

"Hold on Joy I'll take you out in a minute."

Watching the small puppy toddle behind the two of you you let out an exhausted sigh when Jimin gently sets you down on the couch, his hands rubbing the tops of your thighs as he stares up into your eyes with his usual loving gaze.

"Babygirl...look at me please..."

Moving your pained gaze down to him immediately more tears start rolling down your cheeks, another painful lump growing in your throat as you lazily rest against the couch.

"Baby Mama...I know you're sad but you have to calm down okay?...This is a lot of stress on your body, why don't you lay down and rest for a while Hmm?"

I don't get why all of this happened though...

I just feel...so sad...

I lost...

I lost...

"I-I lost the last thing that was still normal!"

Burying your face into your hands you let out another strangled sob as Jimin stares up at you in shock, his form becoming panicked when he moves to sit beside your shivering form.

"What do you mean Baby?..."

"I-It's just...j-just...School w-was the l-last thing I had th-that was normal! I-I changed h-houses a-and food a-and p-people and friends and a-all of these new things and experiences! N-No m-matter how overwhelmed I was, I-I still h-had school! N-Now I lost even that! I lost my school...a-and m-my job too! Now I can't even work to provide for the b-baby a-and I'm a failure!"

Falling into deep sobs you lean forward and let out a strangled sob, your entire chest tightly clutched in desperation as Jimin once again moves in front of you and quickly moves your hands away from your face.

"Baby...Baby...Y/N-ah look at me."

Sniffling hard and looking up at him you watch Jimin pull his wallet out of his back pocket before pulling out a shiny metal card, his fingers places the delicate piece of metal in your shaking hands as he holds onto your wrists.

"Y/N-ah. Baby...you don't have to ever worry about any of those things. When it comes to money, you don't have to worry about that."

"B-But-"

"But nothing. Baby this card...has more money on it than we would ever be able to spend in our entire lifetime. Hell even out great grandchildren won't be able to spend all of this money that is one this card."

"...Wh-What?..."

Watching him swallow hard Jimin's expression hardens with seriousness as he caresses the palms of your hands with his thumbs, his eyes swirling with odd emotions when he looks back up to stare into your tear filled gaze.

"This whole time...I've been working with an accounting professor at the university...when my father passed away...a huge chunk of his money went missing from all of the accounts he had in his name, actually they were pretty much emptied out...so all of this time my mother has been on a hell bent path to get ahold of all of that cash..but she could never find it. So...my professor helped me get ahold of all the right people and come to find out...my father had hidden the money."

"....H-Hidden it?.."

"Mhm...he had an agreement that once he passes away all of his money gets put into a separate account hidden in many passwords and codes...my mother actually found it a few years ago but she couldn't access it...even her best accountants and lawyers couldn't crack the code...but...that's because none of them knew my father....truly knew him that is."

Moving your gaze down to the shiny card in your hand you melt into Jimin's touch when he raises his hand to rest it on your cheek, his thumb swiping away your stray tears that quietly roll down your face.

"The code...was the nickname my father always used to call me. When my mother wasn't around and it was just him and I...he would use that nickname....and I guess when he was making all these agreements...that's what he made the code as..."

"H-He made all of that...before he passed?...."

"....My father knew he was going to die Babygirl. Whether I knew it or not, my father knew that his time here wasn't going to be long. So he worked himself to the bone and stacked up so much money...then moved it all into this account so it can collect interest...knowing that one day when I matured enough...I would find it."

"What...was the nickname?"

"...My Pride."

Cracking a tiny smile you raise your gaze to Jimin again and wipe away the last of your tears, a somber chuckle echoing from your chest.

"S-So are you saying we're rich?"

"Not only are we rich Baby Mama, we're filthy rich."

Giggling softly you hand Jimin his card again before laying down on the couch, your eyes never leaving his when he tugs the quilt over your exhausted body.

"I-I guess...y-you l-lost your date to the dance..."

"That's okay. I don't need a dance to go out on a hot date with my hot girlfriend."

"J-Jimin..."

"It's true My Love. I'm more sad for you that I didn't get to take you shopping for a pretty dress; but you and I will go shopping for maybe some pretty everyday clothes for you to wear now that you don't have to hide your pretty bump."

Feeling your cheeks flare up in a light blush your eyelids begin getting heavy when Jimin places a gentle kiss on your forehead, his hand resting on your shoulder as he holds up Joy's pink leash.

"I'm going to take Joy out and then I'll order us some food okay Baby? When you wake up we'll eat and maybe watch your favorite movie? How does that sound."

"Mmmm...that sounds...good..."

"I love you Baby Mama."

"I..love you too....Baby Papa...."

(A/N): Heart? Dead. Eyes? Teary. Hotel? Trivago.