+ 47 +

"Y/N-ahhh."

"Mmm..."

"Baaaaby Mamaaaa.."

"Mhm..."

Shifting your body still clutched in the wonders of sleepiness you hear Jimin's voice lightly echoing in your ears, his small purrs tantalizing you to nuzzle your face deeper into his neck.

"Are you going to school today?"

"Mhm...mhm..."

"Well then you may want to get up, I have to go jump in a shower but you'll want to wake up and get around."

School...

I have to get up for school...but Jimin is so nice and warm...

Peeling your sleepy eyes open as they focus on the boy beside you with his hair sticking up in every direction you give him a gentle nod, his arm wrapping around your lower back when you push yourself up into a sitting position beside him.

"I'm awake...."

"Good, now I can go get in a shower."

Watching Jimin sit up and get out of bed with a pout on your face you sleepily rub your eyes and let out a sigh, your heart lightly falling to your stomach in dread.

Now I just have to hope none of that happens to me at school again...or I'll be in another bad position...

I don't want to end up embarrassed...then people may find out I'm pregnant...

After Jimin steps into his bathroom and shuts the door you slide your body out of the silk sheets and pad over to your own room, your eyes gently widening when you look on the mirror at your belly after pulling your shirt over your head.

....Little Baby...

I can see you a little bit more today...

My belly is getting bigger...

Feeling your lips pushing up into a gentle smile you begin sifting through the clothes hung nicely in your closet, your eyes carefully scanning the items with Joy sitting by your foot with her own sleepy expression.

"Joy, I don't know what to wear.."

Gaining no attention from the small puppy now asleep beside your feet you tug some loose pants and a button up shirt from the closet along with a very long cardigan, a grin of approval painted on your cheeks.

This outfit is nice and loose...and the boys won't comment on my legs if I wear something like this...

I think I even have a hat that matches!

Getting yourself dressed and spinning around in the mirror at your comfortable outfit you take the corner towards Jimin room, your head gently bumping into his chest still warm from his shower.

"Oh..sorry.."

"It's okay Baby. I uh...I wanted to uh...give you something."

Pulling his arm from around his back your eyebrows furrow with confusion at the plastic packaging in his hand, your cheeks tinting with a gentle blush.

"...diapers?..."

"Well...they aren't baby diapers...y-you see I had this really bad UTI a few months before I met you and I had...a little bit of the same thing going on like you did at school...so I bought these..the package is even opened! I only had to use two of them before my antibiotics kicked in...but I figured that way you aren't scared of having another incident like the other day...you could use these."