+ 76 +

(Jungkook's POV)

"Hyung? Y/N? Are you here?"

Sticking his key in the door of the apartment and stepping inside Jungkook looks around the empty living room with a slightly confused pout on his lips, his eyebrows raising with curiosity when he sees the used pans sitting on the stove.

Did Hyung actually cook again?

I didn't even know there was a full set of pots and pans in this apartment.

Turning his head towards the hallway when he hears little voices coming from the very back of the apartment Jungkook quietly walks to Jimin's room and peeks around the corner of his bathroom door, his lips parting in light shock at the scene in front of him.

What...the...

"Okay so now that we have this cream stuff on our legs, take the razor like this and slowly pull it upwards but do it very soft so you don't cut yourself."

"Okay...l-like this?..."

Playfully crossing his arms at the sight in front of him Jungkook's entire face is overcome with a smile watching Jimin and Y/N sitting side by side on the sink with their legs covered in shaving cream, their hair pulled back into little ponytails with a paper face mask covering both of their faces.

I would have never guessed I would see anything like this walking into your apartment Hyung.

To think of the person you were just a few months ago compared to now...

I'm so proud of you.

I'll let you have your cute moment, but I hope you know I'm going to give you some serious shit about shaving your legs.

Crossing his arms and making his way out of the apartment as quietly as possible Jungkook pulls the front door shut before letting out a soft sigh, his heart weighing down in both admiration and light sadness.

Sometimes I feel so damn jealous of you Hyung.

I'm so happy for you but so jealous at the same time...I wish I could do all those things you're doing right now...but...I guess I got my time for that stuff...I just wished I would have enjoyed it just a little bit more...

I'm so happy to be able to watch you fall in love.

I feel lucky just being able to watch someone heal your broken heart, you deserve it more than anyone in the world...

You and Y/N...

...............................

(Y/N's POV)

"O-Okay...d-did I do it?"

"Mhm, now we just wash all this off of our legs."

Flicking your eyes up at Jimin with his face still covered with the face mask you let out a soft giggle watching him rinse ofd his now hairless legs, the male's eyebrows furrowing together in light confusion.

"Wow...my legs are so smooth."

"Really?"

"Yeah, wash yours off and lets compare."

Giggling to yourself and carefully washing off your legs when Jimin gets down from off the counter your heart sparkles with happiness at your freshly shaved legs, a sigh of relief escaping your lips at the absence of large red chemical burn patches you would get from the hair removal lotion.

Wow...my legs don't burn...

Turning your body so you're sitting towards Jimin your entire face is soon overcome in a blush when he reaches down and gently runs his hands up the sides of your legs after peeling his face mask off, his pupils dilating before he bites his lip and steps in between your legs before looking down at you.

"So very soft."

Oh...my...goodness...

"J-Jimin..."

Reaching up and taking your face mask off for you Jimin grabs the towel beside you on the counter and gently presses it against your cheeks and forehead, your heart rate increasing when he leans down and presses a tender kiss beside your ear.

"You look beautiful Babygirl."

OHHHH MY GOODNESS.

Reaching around you after dropping the towel Jimin presses his hands against your lower back and tugs you closer to him, your breath hitching when your body presses firmly against his own, his lips gently connecting with yours locking you in a deep kiss.

Oh...wow...

Pushing your arms up Jimin's chest and wrapping your arms around his neck a small breathy moan vibrates from the bottom of the male's throat, his hands making their way to rest against the back of your T-shirt right underneath your shoulders.

This...I remember this kind of kiss...it was the same...as that night...the kind that keeps going...and feels so sweet...

Your thoughts are soon interrupted when Jimin suddenly smacks his hand against the mirror and pulls his lips away from yours, your cheeks erupting into a blush staring up at his tousled hair and dark eyes staring directly down at you.

"Damn Babygirl...you are irresistible at the best, and worst of times."

"Wh-What?..."

Pressing one more tiny kiss on your lips before pushing himself away from you you're left sitting on the counter completely overcome in odd emotions, your eyes following Jimin as he walks down the hallway with his hands roughly threading through his hair.

What...did he mean by that?...

Hopping down from the counter and padding into the living room fueled by confusion you peek your head around the corner and see Jimin laying flat on his back on the couch, a loud huff of frustration puffing from his chest.

He's acting strange...

"Jimin?"

"Yes Baby?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm perfect."

Giggling to yourself when he removes his arm from in front of his eyes and looks at you your feet carry you over to the couch until Jimin reaches out and wraps his arm around your leg to stop you from moving, his eyes filled with desperation staring up at your body.

"Baby please don't sit on my lap."

"....Wh-Why not?"

"No reason at all."

What is he talking about?

"I'm going to go take a shower Baby, I'll be back."

"But you always shower in the mornings?"

"I want to change it up today."

When Jimin gets up off of the couch he lays another small kiss but this time on your forehead, his hands lingering on your waist and belly before he begins walking down the hallway.

"Hey...Jimin?"

"Hmm?"

"Um...c-can I stay home tomorrow?"

"You're a grown woman Baby Mama, you don't have to ask me if you want to stay home."

"Oh...r-right...w-well then...I-I would like to stay home..."

When Jimin disappears back into his bathroom and shuts the door a wide grin grows across your cheeks and you happily hop around the living room, your hands pushing down on your now smooth legs before you sit down on the couch and wrap yourself up in Jimin's quilt.

I got so much love today Little Baby!

I got one of those nice kisses...I love those so much...I love it when Jimin holds me close to him like that...it feels like nothing in the world can get me...I feel so safe when I'm in his arms...for both me...

And you Little Baby...

(A/N): hehe, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :3