+ 94 +

"J-Jungkook...Wh-What are you doing here?..."

All the color drains from Jimin's face as he stares out at the younger male standing in front of the sliding closet doors with a screwdriver, his eyes still set in the same glare that he had when Jimin got locked inside of the room.

"....I was coming to pick Y/N up for her doctors appointment with my father and she told me the track was sticking on her closet door so I told her I could fix it."

That little minx...

Although...she didn't tell me...she had a doctors appointment...

Maybe she still doesn't want me at those things...

Pushing away the tugging pain at his heart Jimin lets out a soft sigh when Jungkook shoves past him, his eyes staring powerlessly at the male as he grabs the door knob and shakes it.

"Pretty Girl, what are you doing? Unlock the door."

"No!"

"No?..."

"No! Y-You and Jimin n-need to work things out!"

Y/N-ah...

"Pretty Girl...come on...there's no reason to lock us in here plus you're going to be late for your appointment."

"S-So? O-Our baby is okay! H-However...Y-You and Jimin are best friends and have been since birth! Sometimes...in life...y-you lose people that were very important to you...and it can never come back...but...there are instances where it can be fixed, a-and this is one of them! I-I don't care if I miss the appointment completely! You two are going to stay in there until you're friends again!"

Staring completely flabbergasted at the door Jimin feels the corners of his lips twitch up into a playful grin, his little snicker gaining another hearty glare from Jungkook.

My my...

"Come on Pretty Girl...let us out. There's no need to go to this drastic of a measure...and who puts the lock on the OUTSIDE of a door?!"

"Beats me."

"You live here."

"No I was sent here to be punished, I didn't exactly design the place."

The room goes silent as Jimin's playful smile fades back into a nervous frown when Jungkook lets out a frustrated sigh, his tongue clicking against his teeth in defeat.

"Pretty Girl, come on please."

"No! Now stop talking to me and talk to Jimin!"

That little minx.

This is what I get for giving her unfettered access to the internet.

"Aren't you going to do anything about this?"

"...What would I do about it? Talk through the door at her like you are?"

"....You aren't helping."

"Yeah because apparently I'm an asshole."

"Yeah you are an asshole that's why I don't want to be stuck in this room with you."

Staring up at Jungkook  Jimin sits down on the bed as his expression falls sadly, his hands resting on the tops of his legs as he lets out a bitter laugh.

"So all our lives of friendship and this is how it is?"

"I'm not the person that made it that way you can't blame me-"

"I'm not blaming you for anything Jungkook you just never gave me enough time to explain and own up to my part you started acting crazy and jumping to conclusions."

"Well sorry if your track record doesn't give me too much to go off of."

Ouch man...

Tearing his gaze away from Jungkook Jimin stares down at the floor as the room again falls into a painful silence, his heartbeat ringing his ears when he finally decides to speak up again.

"I...I didn't get that girls number to sleep with her."

"...."

"We went to highschool with her, she owns a maternity store and I wanted to get Y/N some stuff since she's having a bit of a hard time right now...however...I don't know anything about pregnant women so I wanted to ask for her help..."

"It isn't about getting a girl's number, it's about how I clearly told you to watch Y/N and you couldn't even do that."

"Look you have to know I didn't expect those psychos to do what they did to Y/N-"

"Then what did you expect them to do huh?!"

"Certainly not dump huge ass gallons of paint on her! Come on that shit only happens in those cheap ass movies Jungkook you can't possibly think I would have left her alone if I thought for one second they were going to do that to her! You know I actually care about my baby too damnit and I was just as frightened as you were!"

Jimin's voice cracks against the silent room as both of the boys go quiet and stare at eachother, Jimin's entire face erupting in a blush when he realizes what he just said.

"...I...Had no idea you felt that way."

"...That's because you keep thinking I'm going to slip back into my old ways...look...Jungkook I know that I've been a piece of shit for years and I wasn't a good friend to you either...but...I really am doing everything in my power to try to change I mean...I'm seriously fucking trying I'm going to therapy every single day to try to make up for all of the horrible things I've done and I just...just..."

"...You're going to therapy?"

"...Yeah...didn't I tell you about that...whatever it doesn't matter anyway."

"....I didn't take you for a therapy guy."

"Yeah well...I didn't take myself as a therapy guy either."

This time when the room falls silent instead of aggression filling the air awkwardness takes its place as the two boys stand not facing eachother, embarrassment coating Jimin's hurt expression.

Geez...you could have at least warned me about this Baby...

"...I...I'm sorry...that I got so angry Hyung..."

Flicking his eyes up to the younger male Jimin watches Jungkook turn so he can look at him, his once hardened expression now soft and misty tears tinting his dark ebony orbs.

"I...I...I just...I got so scared because...you know...I-I failed once...and...I don't want to fail again and...the thought....of something...I just..."

Ah...that's what this is about...

Standing up from the bed and walking over to Jungkook Jimin tugs the younger male into a hug and lets out a sigh, his heart contracting when he hears the pain in Jungkook's voice.

"I-I'm sorry Hyung..."

"It's alright Jungkook, I understand."

"I wasn't a very good friend to you..."

"Well...I wasn't a very good friend to you for many years and you forgave me."

Pulling away from each other both the boy's eyes turn to the door when they hear the lock pop and the door beginning to open, Jimin's heart melting when he sees the small pregnant girl pop her head in the door and look between the two boys in front of her.

"....Are you friends again now?"

"That's up to Jungkook."

"Well...o-of course...we were always still friends...I was just mad at you..."

Watching a wide smile erupt on her face Jimin's eyes soften watching Y/N waddle in with Joy right behind her, his heart completely overcome with warmth standing in the room with his three favorite people.

Baby...how can I ever thank you for what you've brought to my life...

Not only have you made my life so bright...so full of fun...and laughter...none of those mean anything...compared to how it feels...

Being in love with you...

(A/N): :3