+ 27 +

(Y/N's POV)

....she....

......Minnie.....

Asked....Jimin.........to...the formal...

Along with the other students standing flabbergasted watching the scene unfold in front of all of them you can feel your entire being suddenly weighed down, a deep hot sensation flaring up through your entire body and igniting your chest in pure hate and resentment.

....How dare she.....

"Y/N-Chan! Where are you-"

"Restroom."

Stomping off away from Shuka and pushing your way through the crowd of students towards the entrance to the women's bathroom you finally stumble into the cold silent room and fall to your knees, your hands immediately balling into fists so tight your knuckles pale to white.

She...actually asked him...

Knowing everything....

Knowing that I'm living with him...

Knowing that I need him right now...

.....How dare she!

Sending a small frustrated punch into the tiled floor before pushing your body into a sitting position you escape into one of the stalls and plop down on the toilet, your legs pulling up in front of you when a group of girls step into the bathroom.

"Can you believe him?! Jimin actually told Minnie no."

"I know he's such a jerk."

"I mean, Minnie is tacky but still he didn't have to be so rude about it."

"Maybe he likes someone else?"

"Someone else? Who? That pale weird looking girl that works at the coffee shop with the cute Japanese boy?"

"Ew don't make me laugh."

....they're....talking about me......

Pulling your bottom lip into your mouth as big crocodile tears well in your eyes at the girls cruel laughter you bury your face into your knees, your hands gripping the soft material of your skirt.

Pale?...

Weird looking?...

....I didn't know I looked like that...

After the girls exit the bathroom and you're left alone in the echoey room you allow your legs to stretch back out to the floor, your hands moving to cover your now tear filled eyes.

...Why does this make me so sad?..

No...it isn't sad...

.....This makes me angry....

This makes me so angry!

If Minnie only knew....if she...if she only knew....what my heart does when Jimin is around....

If I wasn't so scared of Ella...I wouldn't have to even pretend I didn't know Jimin...I could...I could be around him...and girls like her wouldn't be able to ask Jimin those things.

I could ask Jimin those things!

Exiting the bathroom stall and flicking your eyes up to the reflection staring back at you with swollen red eyes you once again ball your hands into tight fists, your nails digging into your palms.

...I hate you Minnie.

"...I hate you so much..."

..................................