+ 96 +

"O-Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I didn't- I- I didn't spoil a gender reveal party or anything?! Oh man that would be my third one I've ruined this week!"

Gender...reveal...party?

......What's that?

"N-No...I...you...you didn't ruin anything....I...I didn't even know that I could know the gender..."

"O-Oh...Phew....usually women can sometimes see the gender at four months so I figured you had already had your gender reveal...guess that's what I get for assuming..."

Looking at the tiny Babygirl on the screen you look up at Jimin who simply stares ahead of him, his eyes resembling that of a deer in the headlights as he nibbles at the inside of his lip, his arms loosely crossed in front of him.

"S-She's a girl..."

"Mmm...she is..."

"Wow Pretty Girl! That's amazing! A little girl!"

Smiling up and Jungkook who envelops you in a gentle hug you you wipe the gel off of your belly and pull your shirt back down, your eyes shimmering with happiness when you once again look up at Jimin who is fixed in the same position.

I...can't tell if he's happy or not?...

"Alright, I'll get these printed out for you and put in a folder for you to take him along with the blood test results that we'll get soon. The next nurse will be in to see you in a few minutes."

Oh no.

What does she mean by blood test?

Your body immediately sparks with anxiety as you sit up on the bed and watch the ultrasound tech leave the room, your head snapping over to Jimin who exits his haze for only a second to look at you.

"J-Jimin."

"Yes Baby?"

"What is blood work?"

"It's just where they take some blood and literally do tests on it, they just make sure that everything is healthy. I'm not sure of the exacts really."

They take blood?!

How much?!

...I don't want that.

I wanna go home.

"Jimin I-"

"Hello! I'm here to get some blood real fast and then I will be out of your hair!"

You feel all the color drain from your face when the male walks into the room with a tender smile on his face, your eyes nervously flicking down to the cart in front of him with an unopened syringe.

They take it with a needle?!

I've had my vaccinations before...but mother held me down at home while my doctor gave them to me...

I don't want anymore needles again!

I don't want this!

Your entire body begins to buzz with anxiety as you watch the male fix the syringe and prepare to walk towards you, your legs pushing together as sweat breaks out across your forehead.

"U-Um I-I don't I-I I-I don't th-think I want tha-that-"

"Oh it's okay! Trust me I do this all the time. You'll just feel a slight pinch and then it'll all be done!"

No.

No.

No.

No.