+ 103 +

(Y/N's POV)

"See Unnie, do this after we are finished eating okay?"

Standing at the makeup counter with Samyeon you give her a small nod and look down at the expensive sparkly tube resting in your hands, a gentle blush warming on your cheeks when a woman returns to the counter and gives you a light grin.

"Okay, I found the perfect shade for you! Now I can get started on doing the look for you!"

"I...y-you don't...h-have to..."

"Unnie don't be shy! She's going to give you the best look possible! It'll make Jimin's head spin."

His...head....spin....

What.....

I guess that's...a good thing?

Your expression remains lost as the woman in the store begins patting your face with all different kinds of makeup, your hands nervously gripping the bottom of your shirt when she turns your chair towards a mirror.

"And there we go."

Oh....my....goodness....

Staring at the mirror in front of you your lips part open when you see the beautiful makeup artistically placed on your face, your eyes widening at the person looking back at you in the reflection.

I look...so....pretty.....

"Unnie don't cry! You'll ruin the makeup!"

"H-Huh?"

Quickly looking at the woman you watch her gently put a tissue on your eyelashes to catch the tear that tries to escape down your perfectly done up face, your eyes avoiding her gaze as she gives you a gentle giggle.

"Don't worry, when I was pregnant with my son I cried over a banana being bruised. We're always prepared for this."

Smiling at the woman you blink away the rest of the tears and get out of the makeup chair as Samyeon pays for everything, your hands gripping the beautiful bag containing all of the makeup just purchased.

My goodness...so many pretty things...

"Samyeon. We're going to be late to the food court let's go."

"Oh calm down Mr. Strict. We're coming."

Watching a frown push down on Jungkook's face you lightly giggle when Samyeon goes bouncing past him with the credit card still in her hand, the frustrated boy placing his fingers on the bridge of his nose.

"Teenagers. Come on pretty girl, let's get you to the food court before Hyung has my head."

Nodding lightly and following Jungkook and Samyeon through the mall you feel your heart beginning to beat erratically in your chest, a small grin appearing on your lips the closer you get to the food court.

Oh goodness Little Baby, I'm nervous!

Do you think Jimin will like my makeup?

I hope he thinks I'm pretty in it....

Oh no.

What if he doesn't like it?

What if he hates it actually?!

What will we do.

I don't really know how to take this off, I know the lady said there's some wipes in this bag but still!

Gripping the bag even tighter you take a deep shaky breath when you three finally reach the food court, your cheeks flaring up in a blush when you see Jimin's back across the room ordering food.