+ 20 +

(Y/N's POV)

"Eh? A dance?.."

"Yeah! Haven't you seen the flyers going all over the school? Look!"

Shifting your gaze from Minnie down to her long pink nails clasping the thin piece of paper your eyebrows furrow in light confusion, your lip pushing down into a small frown.

"Ah..I see...why are you showing me this?"

"Because this time you're actually free and can go! We can have the whole experience we talked about when we were kids! We can go dress shopping and get our hair done and our nails, it can be a whole event!"

...That dance is a month from now....my belly will be even bigger then...will I even be able to dance?

"I...I don't know Minnie..."

"Oh come on it'll be so much fun. I know every dress shop owner practically so we'll get the hookup to all the cute in style dresses. Plus with your tiny figure you'll have no issue finding a dress."

"I-I'll think about it okay? I've never been to something like this before...."

"Exactly! You finally get to experience your first winter formal! Plus, with that new exchange student you never know what can come up from that."

"...I'm confused."

"You know what I'm talking about, you and a cute boy working together all day in a coffee shop? That's practically a drama writing itself!"

...is she implying I like Shuka?

"L-Look Minnie I have to go to the coffee shop...I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Okay! Just make sure to let me know so you and I can go dress shopping! I can even pick you up if you like!"

The second you turn around facing away from your friend your entire face falls into a deep glare, your hands tightening into fists at your side as you make your way towards the small coffee shop.

I knew it.

She doesn't want to go dress shopping.

She wants to find out Jimin's address.

"Y/N-Chan! Goodmorning!"

"G-Goodmorning Shuka..."

Giving the thin boy a small exhausted wave and stepping up beside him your eyes widen at the new addition to the counter, Shuka's hands excitedly shaking at his sides.

"We got Mochi that we get to sell now! The university staff came in this morning and said the coffee shop is so popular that they added mochi to the list of things people can purchase!"

....mochi?......

....Whats that...

"Have you ever tried mochi?"

"....No..."

"It's made out of rice flour! Here, I'll buy one of each flavor and you and I can try them. There's even a cherry blossom flavored one! Isnt that cool?!"

"I-I...uh..."

Standing in the middle of the coffee shop staring at the small round circles in deep confusion you watch Shuka reach into the frozen case and tug up one of the small buns, his long thin fingers placing the treat into your hands.

"Here, you can have the first t-taste...this one is melon.."

Melon?

What's melon?

Squishing the tiny circle and taking a tiny bite your nose immediately scrunches up at the sweet acidic flavor, Shuka's small giggle taking up the quiet air of the library.

"Okay I see you aren't a fan of melon."

"It's...it's weird..."

"B-By the way...Y/N-Chan...I-I like your outfit..."

"O-Oh...thank you...I bought it yesterday..."

Shyly throwing the bun away in the coffee shop trash can and giving Shuka a tiny grin you watch his entire face light up in a deep red blush, his hand reaching up to tug his messenger hat down over his eyes.

"Y-Y-You're w-w-welcome! B-By the way! The c-coffee sh-shop will be closed tomorrow during lunch! W-We're getting a boba tea machine!"

....Boba....Tea.....

I've had tea....but what is boba...

"A-Ah! I see..."

Goodness...now I have to learn another machine....I don't even know what boba is but somehow I have to learn how to use it...what if everyone likes it more than the coffee?...

I can't lose my job here...I'm making some money to save for baby things...how am I going to focus on all of this...

"Y-Y/N-Chan...."

"Shuka!"

Snapping out of your own thoughts when the boy shoots whipped cream all over his face instead of on top of the coffee you quickly grab the replacement can, your jaw dropping when he drops the entire cup of coffee onto the floor and splashes it all over his feet.

"I'm so sorry! I'll clean this up! I'll go get the mop!"

"Shuka be careful!"

"WAH!"

Pulling your head back when Shuka turns around and slips on the wet coffee you tighten your jaw when his butt hits the tiled floor beneath him, a small squeak emitting from his whipped cream covered lips.

"Ah...ow ow ow..."

".....Sh-Shuka....are you okay?.."

"Don't you worry Y/N-Chan! I'll get all this cleaned up in no time!"

Sliding around Shuka's mess over to the coffee machine to make the customer a new up of coffee you shyly gaze out into the commons area and see Minnie sitting at the table directly behind Jimin's nibbling at the fruit on her tray, her lustful gazes sending your heart into a fiery rage.

Minnie...why can't you just leave Jimin alone...

I don't remember you acting like this even before I went to stay with Jimin...you were normal...you just went about your day...you would talk about shopping and the things you were doing....now you're obsessed with talking about Jimin...

I don't understand where everything went wrong...however....I don't like where things are going...

Jimin cuddles me now...and buys me special sandwiches....and....and last night he even said he missed me...even though his room is right beside mine....

I can't even be open with you as a friend...I can't even be happy....

About...having my first real crush.....

(A/N): Cute Cute Cute :3 Sorry if this seems awkward or boring, it's a bit of a filler but at the same time not a filler :3

Shuka's Outfit but with one of those cute messenger hats: