+ 21 +

(Jimin's POV)

Tch.

"Hey Hyung."

Just look at em.

"Hyung?"

Acting all chummy together.

"Hyuuung?"

I bet his whole "clumsy soft boy" thing is just an act.

"Hyyyyuuunnngggg!"

Trust me if I could you wouldn't touch her with a five foot pole you kimchi leaf.

"HyUnG."

"Oh my god what?!"

"You're acting too obvious. If you angrily glare at Y/N and that exchange student you're going to give everything away."

"E-Eh? Who said I was staring?"

"....Okay I may be dense in some areas but even I could tell you were staring right at them."

Damnit.

I can't help it.

That freaking bamboo shoot is practically all over her.

He better not fall on her or accidentally hit her with anything.

I'll beat his ass if he hurts her.

"HYUNG."

"WHAT."

"You're staring again."

".....Whatever."

Shoving his breakfast tray away from his body Jimin takes a deep breath and lays his head down on his arms, dread slowly creeping up his spine staring at the shiny slip of paper in front of him.

Of course a freaking dance had to come up during all of this.

....Y/N's getting a lot of attention lately...it makes sense because she's so pretty...she deserves all the attention...but still....

"Are you going to this uh, formal?"

"...I don't go to dances."

"Yet you'll spend thousands throwing parties that are literally elbow to elbow with people."

"Yeah it doesn't involve putting on a stupid suit and sweating around a bunch of people."

"....literally the only difference is a suit."

"I don't want to wear a stupid suit."

"What if Y/N wants to go?"

"E-Eh?"

Snapping his head up to Jungkook who's eyes shine with flecks of amusement as he shrugs his shoulders, his fork poking at the hash brown on his plastic tray.

"You never know, Y/N could love dances."

...she...

Staring up at Jungkook completely speechless Jimin moves his gaze to the tiny girl grinning and handing a random person a coffee, an odd warm feeling echoing in his sweatshirt covered chest.

...is that his actual angle.

He's trying to butter her up to get her to go to the dance with him.

Yeah I know what happens at those dances buddy.

Now you aren't getting around her within a ten foot pole distance.