+ 26 +

(Jimin's POV)

Yeah that's right Swiffer.

You better let Y/N-ah eat her food.

"Hyung."

"Huh."

Turning his head lazily over to Jungkook who quietly nibbles on a hash brown Jimin rests his chin on his hand, his foot tapping with agitation under the table.

"Look I wasn't even directly staring this time okay I just took a glance to make sure she was getting her food eaten."

"...I wasn't going to say anything about that."

"Oh...then what?"

"You smell like a girl."

Drawing his head back in light shock and his cheeks erupting in a blush Jimin quickly turns his shy gaze away from his friend, his lips pushing up in a small pout.

"I-I couldn't find anything to wear today. I just picked this up off of my floor."

"...You expect me to believe that? Ever since we were children your hygiene has been spot on. You wouldn't even wear the same shirt to a party if it smelled like your closet."

"Y-Yah! Leave it be will you?!"

...it smells good...

I could have worn one of my hoodies...but...this one smells like Y/N...and she slept in it last night...

Gosh why does he always have to call me out like that.

"Alright Alright fine. I'll leave you be. However just letting you know instead of an unhealthy amount of cologne you smell like a girl today."

"There's nothing wrong with smelling like strawberry coconut every once in a while."

"...You even know the smell?"

Shit.

"Th-That was just my guess! Geez get off my back Kook."

Shifting his gaze back to the library where Y/N quietly sits with a bright grin on her face enjoying her biscuit Jimin feels his lips stretching into a warm smile, his chest filling with warmth at the very glance of the girl.

Damn she's beautiful...

Even tearing up that biscuit she's so pretty...

Flicking his eyes to the entrance where another girl steps out in spike heels Jimin's smile quickly falls from his features, a small frown now taking the place on his disgusted face.

...so now she cut her hair short like Y/N's.

People can change huh?

I'm just seeing the same shit repeat over and over again.

Once the bell rings releasing all the students to their first class Jimin throws his bag over his shoulder and files into the busy crowd surrounding him, his head turning back to view Shuka offering his hand to Y/N at the bottom of the stairs once they both arrive.

....I guess.....at least she isn't by herself...

....whatever.

I shouldn't be thankful of that pencil.

Pressing his back against the lockers at the top of the stairs watching Y/N's every step until she makes it to the top as well, his focus so trained on her he doesn't notice the woman that makes her way over to stand beside him.