+ 87 +

When you hear the shocked gasps of the students in the crowd, you know your secret is out.

Shakily reaching up and pushing the obvious red paint away from your eyes you look down at your once beautiful white dress now covered in paint and stuck against your body, your bump now on full display as everyone's faces twist in both guilt and horror, even Ella's eyes widened to their highest point.

"...Dude...she's pregnant..."

The students all begin trying to step away from Ella and break away from the circle as the girl stands and gawks at you with her arms still crossed in front of her, your shaking hands balling into fists as you snap your head up to the girl.

"Why...Why Ella?!"

Throwing the soaked paper on the ground and throwing your backpack away from your body you push as much of the paint away from your face as you can, your entire form fuming with embarrassment and rage.

"I don't get it. I've never done anything to you in your life. I've never done anything at all, so why? Tell me why you would do something like this?!"

"I-I..I-I don't...I-"

All heads suddenly turn when the library doors crack and bust open loosely as Shuka practically flies out of them, his entire face painted with horror as he runs up to you and gently holds onto your wet painted shoulders.

"Y/N! Are you alright?!"

Just as the lanky boy reaches you you're frozen in place when the commons area doors are violently shoved open with a loud bang, Jimin's voice roaring through the lunchroom the second his eyes land on your small red form.

"What the fuck Ella!"

Running up to you and tugging you away from Shuka you look up at him as he sheds his leather jacket and puts it around your shoulders, his teeth gritting so hard you can hear them squeaking when he looks over at Ella still standing with her eyes wide.

"This isn't some kind of cheesy fucking teen movie Ella! What were you even thinking?!"

"I...I.."

"Yeah now you're speechless you spineless bitch! How dare you do this to my girlfriend! What if you would have hurt her huh?! HUH?!"

"G-Girlfriend? W-Well I...I didn't..."

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend. Is this seriously how shallow you are that you would do something this horrific to someone?!"

Turning back to you and pulling you close to him your body continues to shake as Jungkook comes through the other doors that lead into the lunchroom, his hands violently shoving people to the side so he can get through.

"Move damnit! Y/N...."

Running over to you and grabbing your face you watch Jungkook's entire form fume into a rage you've never seen before, his head snapping over to his fellow students all standing silently staring at your small group.

"Wow...this is seriously how we treat human beings? You all disgust me."

"W-We didn't know she was pregnant-"

"So now you feel bad now that you know she's pregnant?! She had to hide it from you people so shit like this wouldn't happen yet you still did it to her! Every single one of you should be ashamed for this."

"Come on Pretty Girl...let's get you out of here..."

Yeah...I...want to go home....

Following the two boys that lead you out of the school you give Shuka a shaky wave as the three of you exit the building, your hands tugging the leather jacket against your sticky form.

"I'll go get the car Baby, you wait here."

"....Hyung...."

Stopping in his place and turning to Jungkook you look up at the young male's face still completely overcome in aggravation, his sharp eyes snapping up to look at Jimin who still holds your shoulders.

"Why weren't you with her."

"Jungkook I just told you I can't walk in the school with her-"

"Yeah but you're never far behind her. You always walk in right after her. How did this even have time to happen."

Casting your eyes down to the ground as odd emotions crawl up into your form the two males stay silent for a second until Jimin sighs, his hands leaving your shoulders to rest at his sides.

"Fine, do you remember Brooke from highschool? I was-"

"You were with a girl?"

"Well yeah but let me explain-"

"So you're telling me that instead of watching Y/N like I specifically asked you to do, you chase down a female that you knew in highschool?!"

"Jungkook I was just getting her number for-"

"Hyung are you listening to yourself here?! How are you so calm about this?! You let this happen to Y/N because as always, Jimin has to chase down a pretty girl and get her number!"

"Hey now wait a fucking minute Jungkook if you would quit yelling and listen to me I could explain!"

"I don't want to hear your lame explanations Hyung! I've been hearing your lame explanations for most of our young life! I've seen this happen over and over again where you care about no one but yourself and here we are again!"

"Jungkook what the hell has gotten into you?!"

"Look at her Hyung! Just take a minute and look! I...I cannot believe you right now. Pretty Girl, I'm going to go make an appointment with my father the earliest I can so we can check on your baby but I need some time away from you Hyung. I...I don't even know what to think anymore."

"Jungkook what even if you'll just listen to me it isn't what you think I swear!"

Hearing Jimin's desperate tone breaks your heart as he screams at the young male that stomps over to his car parked in front of the doors and slams it shut, Jimin's head dropping when Jungkook speeds off out of the parking lot so quickly his tires screech against the concrete.

Jimin...

"Baby..."

"Jimin."

Watching his nervous form turn to you your voice continues to shake as you pull every ounce of confidence out of your system, your hands balling the ends of your paint covered dress in your fists.

"I...I-I'll listen to your explanation. H-However...r-right now I want to go h-home...."

".....Alright Baby Mama..."

Sniffling and allowing Jimin to pull you against his body the two of you carefully make your way around the corner to the car still parked against the curb, tears running down your cheeks when you look into the car once Jimin opens the door.

"I...I-I'm going to get p-paint on your seat..."

"That's fine Baby, I'll get it reupholstered or cleaned. Don't worry about it just get in."

Nodding quietly and sinking down into your seat you look down at your paint stained legs as a tear falls from your chin onto your thigh, Jimin's voice bringing you little comfort when he gets in and starts the car.

"I'll get you a new dress..."

You keep staring down at your legs as the paint begins to dry and crack into dust falling around you in your seat, your enthusiastic mood from this morning now completely destroyed with loathsome thoughts.

I don't want a new dress...I want this to have never happened....

It seems...like everytime I go to school I end up miserable...and now all because of me Jimin and Jungkook aren't friends anymore...I should have known better than to walk in those doors the second I saw those papers...

So much has happened in the last twenty minutes...it all seems like a complete blur....

And now...

Where do we all go from here?....

(A/N): Let's remember everyone, Nothing negative is going to happen to the baby :)