+ 49 +

He said...

"WHAT?!"

Snapping across the cafeteria like a chain whip Minnie's words leave her lips as she stands straight up from her seat, her hands smacking the table so hard the muffin in front of you bounces.

He said...he said he was taken...

"Y/N?! Y/N!"

Minnie suddenly grabs your shoulders and forces you out of your own thoughts as she starts violently shaking you, her eyes crazed and filled with desperation while her voice cuts through your ears like a knife.

"M-Minnie what are you doing!"

"Do you know?! Who is she?! Who is it?! Who is Jimin dating?!"

"Minnie keep your voice down! H-How would I know?!"

Keep your cool Y/N!

And shut up Minnie!

"I can't believe this! I can't believe he actually got a girlfriend! I can't believe he would go out and do this! What kind of bitch would actually date Park Jimin?! Doesn't she know that many people have their eye on him?! Doesn't she know-"

"M-Minnie let me go!"

Roughly grabbing both of Minnie's arms and throwing them off of your shoulders she gently stumbles back and plops down in her seat, her chest violently rising up and down as she blinks a few times and stares directly into your eyes.

"Oh..sorry...I...I forgot......Y/N...who is it.."

"I don't know Minnie. All of this is coming to a shock t-to me as well."

Scooting closer to you very quickly and lowering her voice down to a dangerous whisper you gently reach up and rub your now sore arm from Minnie's death grip, your lips pushed down into a flat frown void of any emotion.

Geez...I've never seen her like that before...

"Have you seen him acting strangely? Has he brought any girls over?"

"M-Minnie I really don't know....I always stay in my room the entire time I'm home...I'm still waiting until I get enough money so I can move out."

"....Wait...really?...but...I thought he was being nice to you..."

"N-Not really. Just because he isn't horrible to me doesn't mean he's good to me. He's j-just being cordial until I leave...J-Jungkook is the only reason I got to stay longer than a month anyway..."

I'm sorry Jimin!

I have to lie!

I know how good you are to me!

"Oh...well...if it isn't you then it has to be someone...it wouldn't be someone in this school because you're the only one too scared to do anything..."

Ouch.

"I don't know and I d-don't care. His affairs don't mean anything to me-"

"I can't believe he would do this. I can't believe he would go out and date someone. And for it not to be someone from this school?!"

Jimin...you may have caused me some issues...

Turning your body away from Minnie back to your muffin your gently pull your eyes up to the boy sitting in the back of the cafeteria alone, your heart skipping a beat when he glances over and gives you his best attempt at a wink.

Oh...you're so sneaky!

Trying your best to not allow the grin playing at your lips reveal itself you smooth down your pants and stand up, your expression hardening when you look back over at Minnie who nervously nibbles at her fake nails covered in expensive jewels.

"I-I'm going to head to class early Minnie. All this food in here is making me nauseated...I'll see you later."

"You know, I wonder if maybe since he's slept with all the girls in this school, if he's moved on to the university down the street! It makes total sense! What doesn't make sense is the fact that he said he was taken...what does that even mean from someone like him?"

....She can't even hear me...

Turning your body away from your best friend and slinging your backpack on your back before it reaches your shoulders a hand gently tugs it away from you, your cheeks turning pink when Shuka's face suddenly pops into your vision.

"Hi Y/N-Chan!"

"Oh...h-hi Shuka..."

"I made it back just in time to carry your bag for you, isn't that wonderful?"

"Mmm...it is...thank you...d-did the meeting go well with your advocate?"

"It did actually, she's going to see if I can apply for the citizenship, it's different in every country so I'm really not sure what I'll have to do, but I'm ready for it! I'm happy I have the opportunity to apply while I'm still here in the university!"

Giving the boy a half-hearted smile once the two of you get to the stairs you gently take each step one at a time with Shuka directly beside you, his eyes warmly watching you slowly make your way towards the upper hallway.

"Pretty tiring...isn't it..."

"Hmm? O-Oh yeah..."

"They should have an elevator for some students that can't get up and down the stairs! It would be much better if you could ride an elevator!"

It would be much nicer if Jimin could carry me up the stairs...and give me one of those kisses on my forehead once we reached the top...

I'm surprised Jimin even admitted he's in a relationship...that's so sweet...it must be his therapy making it easier for him to talk about those kinds of things...

I know Minnie is upset...and I actually had to lie to my best friend...but...it's for the safety of you little baby...I don't mind if those girls are mean to me...but now that I have you in my tummy I have to be extra careful...

But now...I have to be even more careful that Minnie doesn't get any ideas that I'm the girl Jimin is dating...I have to be steadfast and keep myself out of the spotlight!

...I'm pretty good at that...

I was that way for over twenty years...I think I can do it for a few more months until I have my baby...

Just a few more months...and then I'll get to meet my precious baby...

That is what I need to worry about.

That is my most important part of life right now.

Although...I get to know..in my heart...I'm the girl Jimin chose not to just be with for one night...

But many nights...

(A/N): Mostly dialogue but still needed :3