+ 97 +

"Hey Baby Mama...we're home..."

Feeling Jimin gently shake your shoulder you peel open your eyes and sit up in Jungkook's car, your lips pushing out into a gentle pout.

"Okay...ow..why does my arm hurt?..."

Looking over at the tiny cotton ball on your arm your eyes widen and you look up at Jimin, his hands helping pull you out of your seat.

"Well...when you were coming to the nurse just went ahead and took a small sample so that way they could get the tests done but they didn't want to stress you out anymore.."

Nodding quietly you bury your face into Jimin's chest as he wraps his arms around you, his head turning to Jungkook who steps out of the car.

"Hey Jungkook, will you stay with Y/N for a while? I have to go to my appointment and I don't want her left alone since she passed out..."

"Oh...O-Of course Hyung...if you want me to..."

"You're a welcome guest in my home Jungkook. You know that."

Gently smiling into Jimin's chest listening to the exchange between the boys you force yourself to step away from the male, your eyes rounded with sadness when he leans down and gives you a small kiss on your forehead.

"I'll be back before you know it Baby."

"O-Okay...be safe..."

Following Jungkook up the stairs of the apartment you stifle the tears that well in your eyes when Jimin pulls out onto the highway from the parking lot, your heart sinking into your belly when you step inside of the apartment and Jungkook gives you a delicate smile.

"So what do you wanna do Pretty Girl?"

"U-Um...Jungkook..."

"Hmm?"

"Did you...always miss Lily when you were away from her?"

Watching the boy's eyes sadden he simply smiles and sits down on the couch, a gentle sigh escaping from his lips when he gives you a nod.

"I...can't explain the feeling of how bad I miss her. I missed her even when she ran to the convenience store. However now...now it's so much worse..."

"So...it's okay...th-that I miss Jimin?"

"Of course it is Pretty Girl...when you love someone...it's a bond unlike any other honestly...it feels like if you didn't have that person with you...you'll cease to exist. Especially something like you and Hyung, you guys are obviously brought together by some kind of destiny."

"Destiny?"

"Mhm. That means your love is a special one. It's something that only...comes around once in your life."

Gently crossing your arms you nod and look away from Jungkook, your eyes getting heavy from the events of the day.

"Um...Jungkook..."

"Hmm?"

"Would...Would you be upset...i-if I went and laid down?...I don't feel very good..."

"Well of course Pretty Girl, I don't mind it at all. Don't worry about me being out here, I've been in Hyung's house a lot even when he wasn't here. I used to hang out his house a lot."

I know it's rude to leave guests in the main room...mother would always say that to father...but...I really want to lay down...

"However...you feel alright don't you Pretty Girl? Like...e-everything health wise feels fine?"

"Hmm? O-Oh yeah! I'm sorry Jungkook...I'm just really tired."

"Okay...that's good."

Staring at the male for a few seconds you turn and walk towards your bedroom, your body sinking into the satin sheets when your finally lay down in the bed and tug the comforter over your sore body.