+ 19 +

(Y/N's POV)

"Here Jungkook, you can crash on the couch I got you some blankets and stuff from the pantry."

"Thanks Hyung! I'll leave in the morning I promise."

"Don't worry about it. Stay as long as you need."

Standing with Joy clasped in your hands sleeping on your arm you look between the two boys and watch them playfully pushing eachother on the couch, your lips pushed down into a light pout.

I'm happy Jungkook is staying....but...I sleep in Jimin's room...

What do I do?

Do I just go in Jimin's room?

Do I....sleep in my room?...

I guess it wouldn't be too bad for one night...I have Joy now that snuggles with me...and my little baby....

"Goodnight Pretty Girl."

Snapping out of your own thoughts when Jungkook leans forward and places a soft kiss on your forehead while giving you a warm grin, your cheeks tinting a light shade of pink.

"Goodnight Jungkook."

"Night Jungkook. See you later."

When Jimin shuts all the lights off in the living room for his best friend you follow him down the hallway and stop at your bedroom door, your eyes shyly gazing up at Jimin who stops at his own.

What do I say?...

Is he going to let me sleep in his room?

"...Uh...Goodnight...Y/N-ah..."

"Mm! G-Goodnight Jimin..."

With that, you turn your body as quickly as possible and shut your bedroom door before standing in the middle of your floor looking around, your heart slowly sinking down into your tummy.

Well....I guess...at least my room is pretty....

Plus...I slept alone my whole life in a dark room...I can do it again...

"Alright Joy, you can lay on my bed now."

Shedding your comfy pants and changing into one of Jimin's hoodies he gave you a small sigh escapes your lips as you crawl up into your bed and nuzzle under the covers, your head relaxing to rest on your pillow.

....I miss Jimin....it's so easy to fall asleep when he's here....and he gives me tiny kisses on my neck...

"Joy...maybe we should just stay up all night...it's too hard to sleep without Jimin..."

Tickling the tiny Puppy's tummy when she rolls over on her back you pull yourself up from your blankets and rest against your wall, your lips secured in a permanent pout.

"Little baby....I...I-I heard...that you can hear me now....so...I'll start talking to you more...I know Jimin talks to you a lot..."

Running your hand up and down your full belly pushed out against your thighs you slowly relax your head against the wall behind you, your eyes gazing around the beautifully decorated room around you.

....I....Miss....Jimin....

Feeling your eyes beginning to well up with tears you quickly push the sleeves of the sweatshirt against your eyes to wipe your now wet cheeks, your gaze shifting over to your closed bedroom door.

I want to sleep with Jimin in his bed....

....I wonder if he's asleep....and I can just close his door and sneak up in his bed....I'm so tired...