Fayla (PsychoWolf1010)

Fayla was in her room, listening to Kpop. Her parents bought her a solar-powered ipod from the human world. Once she started listening to Kpop, she couldn't stop. She took off her head phones and was about to go play with Twilight, her sugar bee, when she heard her father and mother talking to someone. Sugar bees are very fast flying puppies with stingers, but they don't die like bees when they sting. They can also sting things as many times as they want. Fayla went down stairs and froze when she saw a woman that looked like Alvar and another guy that had black hair and silver tipped bangs.

"Oh, umm, hi Fayla, didn't know you were coming," Tilly (aka Glimmer) said nervously "That's because I didn't WANT you to know I was coming," She replied, glaring at them "Well, err, Fayla, meet my little sister, Biana, and her husband, Tam," Alvar said, as nervously as Tilly "You have a sister? And you only tell me now?" Fayla asked "Sorry," Alvar and Tilly mumbled, looking down "SORRY?!? JUST A SORRY?!? HOW MANY OTHER SECRETS ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME?" Fayla screamed She turned around and stomped back to her room. Smashing and screaming was heard. Tilly and Alvar winced as Tam decided that he would go check on her. He went to her room and found a glass vase destroyed. A piece of glass was in Tilly's hand as she sat on her bed looking out the window. "What are you doing?" Tam asked "Staring at the window, duh," Fayla replied "Why not just go outside?" "Does it look like I am allowed to? If I was allowed, I would already be playing with all the animals." Tilly rehabilitated animals like Grady and Edaline do and Fayla loves animals. Alvar worked "How about I take you to Atlantis?" Tam asked "You're not allowed to. No one is. My parents made up this rule about me not allowed to go outside-or anywhere.""Then... I will force them. I can be scary, you know, but first, let's treat your hand shall we?" Fayla smiled and nodded. Her first smile since her older sister disappeared and no one knew where she was. That was the day her parents banned her from going anywhere. Tam got a medical kit and carefully took the glass out of Fayla's hand. Then, he put a balm on it and gave her a elixer. Fayla stared at the ground and bit her lip as Tam asked to take her to Atlantis. "No! You can't let her go to Atlantis!" Tilly shouted "Just because Freya is gone doesn't mean that I have to stay cooped in here my whole life!" Fayla shouted back Time seemed to stop as Alvar put an arm around Tilly and she leaned on him. Then, Biana whispered, "Who is Freya?" "My older sister. She disappeared one day when she was shopping at Atlantis. I was only 5 years old and Freya was 10. I have been trapped in the house since then. I didn't know Freya that well, but I just want her back." Fayla choked out "Oh.." "Umm... then maybe I can take her outside to your yard?"

 Tam asked Alvar and Tilly exchanged glances and sighed. "Sure," They said Tam and Fayla went outside and Biana soon joined. "How many secrets are they keeping from me?" Fayla asked while playing with a black wolf and a dire wolf "... We don't know..." Biana said, after hesitating "Does my mom have any siblings?" "No, but your dad and I have a brother. His name is Fitz and he is actually married to Tam's twin." Fayla raised an eyebrow, "Twin?"

"Yeah, I have a twin. Now more people are giving birth to triplets or twins. Or both. Haven't you noticed?" Tam said Fayla shook her head, "I never notice anything in the world around me." Biana and Tam give her a hug and Fayla sinks into it. One day, she will see everything in the world around her. One day, she will find her sister (if her sister is still alive). One day at a time. One step at a time. That is just how the world is.

 - Thanks for writing this PsychoWolf1010!!!

(P.S in my Kotlc book 9 fanfic Glimmers name is unknown and just so you know its not Tilly XD)