Yuna (8gtberry, Foxfire Formal addition)

"My baby girls are growing up so fast." Oralie said, wiping a tear from her eye. Daffy groaned. "Im like what, twelve, thats not that old." "Still." Oralie whispered. Oralie sat Yuna down and combed her hands through Yuna's long blond ringlets. Yuna let herself relax as peacefulness engulfed her. Oralie worked her way through Yuna's hair, making two tiny braids and weaving them in the back. "I wore this gown to my wedding, I had the merchants fit it to your size." Oralie said, tearing up again. "Thanks mom." Yuna said. The gown was a pink boddiced dress with off the shoulder sleeves and floral designs. 

"And this is for you." Oralie said, handing Daffy a pink gown with little butterflies dancing up the spine of it. Daffy gasped in delight. 

(AT THE FORMAL)

"May I have this Dance?" Ignis asked Yuna. Yuna blushed "Su-" "I would love too!" Annabelle interrupted. Yuna took a step back and watched them dance. Every time Ignis walked over to her, Annabelle or Stella would swoon him away to dance with them. "Same problem?" Jolie asked Yuna. "Yeah." Yuna said, a frown forming on her round face. Yuna noticed Aiden kept stealing a glance at Jolie, looking guilty. "Hey um Jolie, do you want to dance?" Aiden asked her, when Lea was using the restroom. Jolie stood up infuriated. "If you think you can say you're going to the Formal with me, then decline then ask me too dance at the Formal, you're wrong! If you want to dance with me so bad, you shouldn't have told me after you asked me to go to the formal, that you want to go with Lea!" Jolie yelled. 

Aiden took a step back. "I- im sorry. She's a mesmer." He said, stumbling over his words. Jolie's face softened a little. "Do you even want too go with Lea?" "No." Aiden said, looking down. "I suppose we can dance." Jolie said slyly. Aiden grinned. Yuna watched the happy couple walk to the dance floor and waltz. Yuna sighed. Loli walked over to her, flushed in the face. "Where's Ignis???" She asked. "Dancing with Annabelle." Yuna said looking down. "Thats not happening, come with me!" Loli said, tugging on Yuna's arm. 

"Hey Ignis!" Loli hollered. "Huh?" He asked. "Come!!!" Ignis walked over to them, blushing at Yuna. "Hey..." He said awkwardly. "Hey." She smiled. "You look good." He said. "I know." Loli said, fanning herself. "I was talking about Yuna." Ignis said, rolling his eyes. "Thanks, you too." Yuna said blushing. 

The danced, Annabelle fuming. "This isn't fair, she stole my Date!" Annabelle whined too Lea. Lea snarled. "Me too." 

But Yuna didn't notice, she was having too much fun. 

THE FOXFIRE FORMAL YESSSSSS- so excited to read your chaps!!! - 8gtberry ✌️ 

There dresses: 

Yuna: 

Daffy's: