Hydra(@8gtberry)

I walked into school with a pit of dread in my stomach. Today was the ball and as per normal I was going alone. "Have fun at the ball." I said too Will as we separated. "Aren't you coming?" He said. I groaned. "I would but it's no fun going alone." "Awww, you sure nobody will ask you?" Said Will. "Yeah." I said with a tight smile.

I walked away quickly feeling tears swell in my eye's. I thought that I was nice and maybe pretty but nobody really seemed to notice me. Its not like I needed anyone to, but it was just nice. I took a few gulps of air and kept walking. Then I passed a mirror. My queasy feeling got stronger and stronger. I was too ugly, too short, too fat.

I closed my eyes for a second and kept walking. Cara walked past me and since I wasn't paying attention I walked into her. I stumbled away and she turned. "Whats wrong with you!" She said, glaring at me. My bottom lip trembled but no way was I gonna cry. "S-sorry." I said. Cara scowled and her friends surrounded me like vultures to pray. 

"If you like Ace no need to be jealous of me." Said Cara. She wasn't really trying to be mean, she was genuinely upset. "I-I don't." I said. A girl names Clementine steps forwards. "Uh-huh." She said sarcastically. Hydra's back slammed into the lockers painfully. "W-wait, you have the wrong idea, it was an accident I didn't mean any-" I started. Clementine slammed my back into the lockers. My vision started to go fuzzy. I saw Cara dash forwards, pulling Clementine away as I slid to the ground.