Daffy (Macyfun)

As time slowly passed I stoped liking Ari. I was happy. That's all that matters right!? Who needs some silly bo-. I got interrupt in my thought. I look up and see Cara. "EEEEE! GUESS WHAT. I want to go to the formal with a boy." The color in my face drowned away. Of course everyone will move on without me. "Yay! That is great..." I put on my fake happy face. Hopefully she won't notice. "What's wrong Daffy?" Cara asked. "Oh it is nothing!". Should I tell her? Yeah I should. "hey Cara." "Yeah?" Cara responded. "I figured I didn't like Ari anymore." I told her. Now brace for impact! "Oooooo that's fine" Cara said calmly. "Really!?" Was she sure? "Yeah!" Great she was fine with it! "Well tell him I am not going to the formal then." I didn't want to go now. "WHATTTT!? YOU DONT WANT TO GO?!" Cara was freaking out. "Yea no." so hard to tell her something. "Well I can tell him you don't wanna go with him but you have to come with me then. Deal?" Cara offered. "Deal" Yay it worked out perfectly! 

 Caption: I JUST realized that Daffy is related to them so no to that ship lol. 

Can you guys comment another one for Daffy pls?

Lol, lets come up with some goo ships, maybe with Brennon

Ty for the chapter Macyfun!