Livvy (@-livv)

Livvy (@-livv)

Im crying on the floor, in the hallway away from the ball.

Three days till the ball and I still have no one to go with. Why, is life so harsh. I flop on my bed. My mom walks in, Maruca.

"Nobody asked?" She asks, sitting on the bed and putting my head on her lap.

"Of course not! Who would?" I ask, incredulously.

"Well, your amazing and strong anyone who doesn't-"

"I mean everyone wants to go out with, Yuna, Daffy-- hey did you here that Daffy is actually Yuna's sister?"

And with that me and mom started a conversation.

¬ time skip to school ¬

I leap over to school I see Yuna and Loli over by the garden with everyone else. I walk over.

Keep calm, act natural.

"Hey guys!" I say, enthusiastically.

"Hey Liv, whatsup' haven't seen you in a while." Yuna says.

"Oh, just been busy, y'know school." I say.

"Has anyone asked you to the Formal?!" Loli asls, excitedly. I wince, she frowns. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, its- its just no ones asked me." I say sadly, looking at the ground.

"WhAT?!?" Loli and Yuna yell in unison. The bell goes.

"Welp, thats school calling, catch yall later."

I head to my locker and leave a stuned Yuna and a shocked, furious Loli.

As I head to my locker, I see a very pretty girl with wavy hair tied up in a bun. She has darker skin, like me.

Shes gorgeous add a little make-up and boys will fawn over her in no time.

I walk up to her.

"Hey, i'm Livvy but you can call me liv. Whats your name?"

"I'm Chiara." A'int she a quite one.

"Who are your parents?" I ask.

"Councillor Zarina." Oh nice,

"Cool. Mine are Jensi and Maruca."

"Oh my moms told me lots about them." She says. 'Is it Livvy Babblos or Chebota?"

"Babblos. I've never seen you around? Why is it that? I know like almost everyone." I say.

"Well...-"

"AY YO LIGHTING!" Someone yelled behind us.

"Here we go again..." We turned around and saw a group of boys. Aiden, Caden, Damian, Ignis, and Will. "WHat do You WaNt!" She yells.

"Your name." Damian asked. Chiara opened her mouth, i cut her off.

"Chiara."

"Cool, welp we boys have some girls to annoy." Caden says, and goes to the cafeteria.

"Livvy- er liv, c-can i sit with you?" Chiara asks me.

"Ofc! Lets go!" I hook my arm with hers and hey maybe a boy will ask me.