Daffy (@8gtberry)

Daffy stumbled out of class, her head spinning. Did she like Kyle or Orson? "Hey, Daf!" Said Yuna. "Hey, did you get the results from the doctor?" Asked Daffy. "Yeah...but I don't really want to talk about it right now." Daffy nodded, smiling. "You look kinda nervous, is something wrong?" Asked Yuna. "Its Kyle. And Orson." She said. Yuna's eye's widened. "Do they both like you? Do you like them both!!!" She asked. 

"Like who?" Said Kyle, giving a nervous grin. "Um." Said Yuna. "Uh." Said Daffy. Kyle flushed. Was Daffy talking about him? Did she really like him? "So, do you wanna hang later, or something..?" He asked. Daffy felt her face warm. "Oh, sure." She said, a smile growing on her face. Paisley and Orson walked up, holding hands again. "Woah, are you guys, together?" Asked Yuna. "Woah, are you Yuna? The Yuna? Wow, I forgot you too were sisters!" Said Orson, his grin as wide as the sky. 

Yuna flushed. She wasn't always the biggest fan of being popular. Paisley tucked a strand of red hair behind her ear and smiled nervously. "When?" Asked Daffy, feeling annoyed when Orson reached out and curled the strand in his finger and tucked it behind her ear again, making Paisley go bright red. "When I saw her on the sleepover, and heard her joking and something, I immediately liked her. It kinda flew on after that." His gaze lingered on Daffy for a moment.

Paisley's heart sank. He wasn't talking about her. He was talking about Daffy. The hurt on her face must have been obvious because Yuna looked confused. "Well, I'll catch you guys later." Said Orson, giving a special smile to Daffy. Daffy grinned back. Once he left Daffy suddenly felt confused. "Hey, I don't think Paisley was joking at that sleepover?" She said. "Eh, what does it matter. Anyway, see you soon!" He said.