Ocean (@8gtberry)

Ocean smiled. Today was good. Today she didn't care what anybody thought. She didn't care that people thought she was a silly gossip girl. Because they were wrong. Heading into the penultimate class of the day, Ocean sat down in the front row, chewing on the eraser of her pen. "That can't be sanitary." Said an annoyingly prim voice behind her. Ocean turned and saw Axel. "Whats not sanitary is the amounts of cologne your wearing genius." Axel spluttered for a second before turning to his books. Obviously he hadn't expected a comeback. "Aren't you the girl who tried to get me to ask Star to the dance by bragging about her dress? Talk about desperate." He said. 

"Desperate? I guess you would know a thing or too, what with you and your washed out rich boy brother." Axel gasped, anger radiating from his eyes. "Preach." Muttered Yuna, giving her a high five. "I take my victories where I can get them." Laughed Ocean. "You seem in a good mood." Said Yuna. Ocean shrugged. "Why wouldn't I be?" Yuna sucked in a breath. "Didn't you hear? Caden asked Hydra out." 

The world paused. "Rejection." Said Axel, a smirk on his face. Ocean turned and thwacked him on the head with a book. "Miss Vacker - Song!" Said the teacher, outraged. Ocean stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Taking deep breaths, she pressed the palm of her hand against her forehead, sniffing.  She wasn't angry at Hydra. She was happy for Hydra. She just really thought that for once a boy liked her. It didn't matter anymore.