Daffy (Macyfun)

I was at Cara's house to do alchemy homework with her. Uhg I hate home work. "So you add the flower and the Gashrooms and boom you are done!" Cara explains. "Wow you are so good at this Cara!" I responded amazed. "CARA MOM AND DAD WANT YOU DOWN STAIRS IN FIVE MINU- oh hey Daffy" Ari said, sounding a little less excited than I hoped. "Oh um hi Ari" I said. I was probably blushing. "Well I got to go Cara. See you at school tomorrow!?" I said. "Yep Definitely see you there!" Cara says that while waking down stairs.

~TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL~

I was walking to the entrance of Foxfire when I see Yuna's Parents tell her something then point to me. She looked Confused, Happy, and angry at the same time. "Oh I have to help Elwin today Daf. So sorry" Cara explains "No No it's fine...." I was distracted as Yuna walks up to me. 

"Hey there....sis!" Yuna says kinda confused. "Wait what did you just call me?!" I thought she just called me sis but nah right?! "Well my parents...they wanna talk you. I think they might..b-be your parents to." Yuna says sorta fast but fast enough I knew what she said. "What?!?" I feel so confused right now! 

"H-hi Oralie and Kenric" I felt so nervous, I was sure that I was shaking! "Oh my.. look it is her..." Oralie had a tear running down her face. "Emily it is you..." Kenric looked at me happliy. "Wait no no no I am Daffy. Not some girl named Emily" I explained to them 

"Come on lets go to Elwin he will explain" Kenric says. 

 ~Elwin office in Foxfire~ 

 "Elwin we found Emily!" Oralie was so happy that I didn't want to say that I am not who they are looking for. "Really great! Oh Daffy! I knew she looked familiar! Can you drink this for me?" Elwin said. "Uh sure" Elwin is a doctor he know what he is doing right!??! I drink it and I felt the same but when I looked in the mirror I saw a whole new person. "Woah what did you do to me!?" I started to freak out. 

"Daffy this is what you really look like" Elwin explains. "woah" I examined my self in the mirror. I looked somewhat like Yuna. My hair got longer, My face changed, My eyes still the same, I grew a tiny bit taller. MY CLOTHES EVEN CHANGED. I was in a new uniform but still in the same level

"Daffy you get an option. Keep your name or change to Emily" Kenric and Oralie explain."I want to keep my name. Daffy" I exclaim. "Ok." Elwin told me I was ready to go out now. Ok lets see how Foxfire likes this. I open the doors and walk down the hallway. Everyone was staring at me. I walk up to Yuna. "Um who are you?" her friend Loli asks. "Loli now thats my sister Daffy" Yuna tells her friend.....Loli? I think thats her name. "Oh I am sorry I will leave you two alone for a little bit to catch up then" Loli leaves.

"Well how do you like to be a Fathdon now?!" (Fathdon is Kenric's last name btw) "Well everyone was staring at me in the hallway. But other than that It feels great!" I finally have a family! "Well maybe they like the new you and they should!" Yuna was always like a sister I never had. Then she actually was!

"But how would I tell Cara?!" I asked "Umm Cara will be fine hopefully. Just wing it!" Yuna explained. "Ok" I walk away and everyone continues to stare at me. I saw a few boys smirk at me. I approach Cara. "Hi Cara!" I say cheerfully. "Oh uh hi but who are you again?" Cara was so confused. I knew this would happen. She doesn't know me....

Ty Macyfun!!! Love the suspense!