Hana (@RainbowWings777)

Hana wasn't having a good time. The formal was crowded and loud, two of her least favorite things. But after earlier she stayed calm. Apparently Stella wasn't as nice as she seemed. She had tried to convince Hana to throw lushberry juice at Cara, Yuna, Daffy and Loli. Hana refused. Stella sneered and stalked off. Another thing was her dress. It was different than what she normally wore and even though she loved it it still felt a little weird. So mostly she just skulked around in the shadows like usual. She was starting to regret coming. But her parents had been so excited.... She would stay. Hana looked around for something to do. The formal ended at midnight and it was only 7 so she had time. Hana saw Yuna and Jolie talking to each other so she decided to go over there. Unfortunately that was when the music started and the girls got up to dance. Suddenly Hana remembered why it was called a "dance".She went over to the dance floor and started to move. Time evaporated when she danced and before she knew it, it was 9. Even though her parents had given her permission to stay up late it still felt wrong to be away from home 30 minutes before her bedtime. It was still loud but for once she didn't mind. It was fun! She saw Yuna get pulled onto the dance floor. Then Jolie too. Hana smiled, happy for them. She wished she could dance with someone too. But she had only ever danced with her dad and she was a little young for dancing with someone else. She sat down, a little tired. All of a sudden she felt dizzy. Then she threw up.

Great chap RainbowWings777!!!! - 8gtberry ✌️