Caden (PsychoWolf1010)

I really like Hydra, but... does she like me? In that way? Caden thought. 

It was the end of the day and everyone was going home. "EVERSHADOW!" Biana and Tam's children along with Linh and Fitz's children called. "You guys don't live at Evershadow," Caden said, walking up to the group.

"Ugh, don't remind us. Turns out we have another cousin, Fayla. She doesn't go to school. We met her yesterday and wow I hate her," Ocean said. 

 "Then... how about we all come?" Damian asked. "If you really want, sure," Star sighed. We all walked into the beam of light and arrived at a house that had lots of animals. Linh, Tam, Biana, and Fitz were already there.

"Hello, I am Alvar, Fitz and Biana's older brother and this is my wife, Tilly," Alvar told everyone.Just then, a girl who had dirty blonde hair came down."Oh isn't this great," She spat out, "More people." She stormed up the stairs and slammed the door shut. 

 "Told you," Hydra whispered to us. Damian strolled up the stairs, motioning the others to follow. They all peaked under the doorway and saw her throwing daggers at a wooden dummy. 

They also saw how gloomy her room was. "Either stop spying on me, or I make you," She said. "H-How did you know we were here?" Yuna asked. "I can see you, duh, NOW LEAVE!" The gang scurried down the stairs to the living room. "You guys were right, she is super scary," Loli said.

"She isn't THAT scary," Damian says, but Caden could tell he was scared, along with everyone else, "Okay, fine, she is that scary."

"YOU JUST WANT ME TO COME DOWN! I KNOW YOUR TRICKS!" Fayla called back "Tam, can you train her shade abilities? It happened again last night," Alvar asked. 

Tam nodded and headed upstairs and the gang followed. Fayla was doing 100 dead drops."Oh, hi Uncle Tam!" She said. 

 "Hello Fayla, let's get to work okay?""After those weirdos leave, sure!" Fayla said, glaring at the gang.They left and had some mallowmelt.Everyone went home and Caden fell asleep. 

Ty PsychoWolf1010, this chapter is AMAZING!!!!

Also... hehehe  love the Hydra X Caden ROOoooOooOmancia