Sleepover Chapter, (@8gtberry, @-watermella-, @xXOneMoreChapterXx)

Sleepover Chapter

**Jolie P.O.V.**

Jolie was lying to herself. She laughed and smiled and talked to everyone, all the while trying to look at Aiden.

Aiden.

It had been easy enough to lie, pretend that Caden was him. After all, they looked practically the same. But her heart was aching. He was scared of her. He didn't want her anymore. She glanced at him hesitantly. He didn't even turn his head.

Jolie had come to the sleepover in hopes of making amends. At the very least with the small hope that he'd forget all about the fact he was scared of her.

She'd come with the hope of proving she was just as elvin as he was. Jolie wore a silvery gold nightgown, something flashy but not..too flashy. How on earth can he not see me?

Jolie knew exactly why.

Because he wasn't looking.

"Oh well, love is overrated anyways." she muttered.

Even better, her attempts to make him jealous had one resulting in other people getting jealous of her.

It's not like that, she wanted to tell them, I'm...

Using him.

She felt a twinge of discomfort at the thought. Because it was the truth. She was using Caden to make Aiden jealous. She inched a little farther away from Caden. This was cruel to him, and to Hydra. Jolie sighed. One more night. And if he doesn't notice, then..it doesn't matter. I can't do this to Caden.

One more night.

**Yuna P.O.V.**

"Hey Daffodil, how are you?" Yuna asked.

Daffy shrugged her shoulders. There were defined dark circles under her eyes that looked like the purplish bruises you'd get from fights. Yuna felt guilty. With so much going on she forgot to check in on her sister, and Daffy seemed to have some troubles as well.

Daffy wore a summery yellow dress with a corseted top and flowy skirt. Her hair tumbled around her shoulders like a messy waterfall. Yuna suddenly felt self-conscious. Her blond hair was in soft waves and she was wearing a fluffy white sweater with those weird strings hanging off and the only jeans she could find in her closet. Compared to Daffy, she looked like a disaster.

They headed inside Oceans Large mansion and into the living room. People were laughing and chatting, their cheeks glowing with happiness. Daffy mumbled to Cara and Yuna sat down to chat with Livvy and Loli.

"GUYS, GAME TIME!!" Star announced.

Astrid grabbed the glass bottle after Star announced the game.

"Hey." Damian said, plopping down next to Yuna.

Yuna blushed. "Hi." she said meekly.

The bottle swirled around in hypnotizing circles until it landed on Will. Astrid pecked Will on the cheek and sat back down, her cheeks coloring slightly. She also proceeded to peck Neil on the cheek, Emmie tensing as they did so. Then, it's Axel's turn. He spins the bottle apprehensively, till it lands on Daffy.

FIRST PERSON MODE, ACTIVATED (Insert Sailor moon transformation)

I squeeze her hand as I notice her state of uncomfortableness. Ace lands on Hydra and I can just see the nerves radiating off of her.

They lightly kiss and her eyes water up with tears as she sits back down. Then, everyones eyes are on me. I take the bottle in my hands.

Not ignis not Ignis not Ignis, I chant in my head. But like the cliche world we live in, of course, it landed on Ignis.