Emmie, Sleepover Version (@Emmie_SkyHeart)

Fire. That's all I knew. How, when, or who, I didn't know. But I knew that we had to get out of there fast. Thankfully, pyrokinesis isn't just about creating flames. I whispered commands to the flames surrounding me, snuffing them out before they caused more damage. "Emmie!" A voice shouted, the silhouette of a person running towards me."Neil!""Emmie," he took my hands into his, "get out of here while you can, the whole place is going to collapse soon-""No." I said firmly. "I can use my ability to help. 

YOU need to get out of here.""But Em-""No, I'm staying.""Emmie-""Go!"With one last pleading look and a peck on the cheek, he ran off to safety. I remembered when he had to kiss Astrid in Spin the Bottle. I'd felt so jealous and upset, but at least now I knew that Neil still loved me. I swished my arms, the spreading of the fire lessening. "Where's the boy?" A voice shouted. I was puzzled. Who were they looking for?The floor beneath me cracked as smoke filled my lungs. "Hey!" A boy's voice shouted at me. "Watch out!"The guy lunged towards me and threw me out of the way just as a piece of timber fell. I gasped, breathing heavily. I would've been smushed to death if I was still there. I looked to my rescuer. I saw that it was Jacob, who'd just transferred to Foxfire yesterday."Thanks.""You're-"CRACK! CRASH! 

 "We have to get out of here!" Jacob yelled.He grabbed my hand and I followed after him, my whole body trembling and barely able to catch up."It's okay... we're almost there," Jacob managed between coughs. But something crashed and blocked our pathway to escape. Tears formed in my eyes as smoke clogged my throat.The last thing I saw was red hot flames creeping closer before the world went dark.