(@-watermella-)

Paisley: After the three day weekend I didn't want to show up as plain old paisley at school, so I changed my appearance. My brown hair turned into a warm, glowing red. My straight hair turned slightly curly rather then straight. I went down stairs to show my brothers and they looked surprised but soon after approved. "Looking good sis. New look?" Aiden asked. "Yeah! Do you like it? I decided to change a few things.". "It's surly different but as long as you like it Pai." Caden says with a thumbs up. My parents were fine with it, since they helped me. **at school** I walked around and people stared at me, whispering things like 'who's that?' Or 'Is she new?'. I shrug off the whispers and go to my friends. "Hey Avery, Star, Ocean," I didn't really hang out with them often but they still were my close friends. "

Hi...?" Avery responded. "It's my, Paisley, I dyed my hair'". "Ohhhhhhhh", they nodded "I see the similarities now.". We walk and talk while going to class, "are you excited for the dance?" I ask. "Yeah! We are trying to do some match making". They say. As always, "Matchmaking?" They nod. "Have fun with that..." "Who are enough going with Izzy?" Izzy was a nickname from them that I got. "I don't know, probably by my self". The three exchange mischievous grins at eachother. "Oh no, no, nope, nata". The nod "Yes! A new client! Paisley we are great, don't worry, we'll match you up one day". I shake my head, "if you say so." "So you like anyone?" Ocean asks. "No?". Avery grins, "are you sure? I have seen you talking to a level 4 boy, a lot recently?". "No that's my friend". They raise their eyebrows. "You sure just a friend? Hm?" I laugh "I gotta go but talk to you guys during lunch." "Okay." We exchange byes and I head to my next class thinking, just a friend right? He couldn't possibly like me anyways. Just friends...