Daffy (Macyfun)

This is a continuation of the chapter that daffy fell.It was only yesterday when I got injured. I hated it! Everyone was always asking if i was ok, or helping me. 

The helping part was nice though. Today we were going to go see Elwin to see if I broke anything. "Sweety lets go!" Mom shouts at Dad. "I am coming!!" Dad said while going down the stairs. We leaped to his office.Elwin's OfficeI have been here for 2 hours already. Mom and Dad had to go to Work. Cara, Yuna, and Loli always checked up on me, after class of course. "Well Daffy I have good and bad news." Elwin finally said. 

"Umm what is it?" Nervous for the answer. "You have a broken ankle but it will get better faster than others". "Oh ok" Phew I thought it was much worse than that. Elwin gives me these things called crutches? They are kinda hard to use to be honest.

Lunch I was 'walking' to our lunch table when everyone rushed to me. "Daf are you ok?" Cara asked. "Yea I guess" I respond back. "How did this happen?!?!?" Loli asked while helping me sit down. "Ask Annabelle" Yuna said to her. 

Apparently the word about my knock out cause of Annabelle got out. Everyone was giving her rude looks and ignoring her. Even Ignis! She deserved that. In the hallway hallway I was getting my books and stuff when someone came behind me and tapped mu shoulder. "Annabelle I don't want to take to you" I said without looking at who it was. " Um Daffy. You might not want to talk to Annabelle, but I am not her..." A male voice said. It sounded familiar. I turn around and yep I know him. "Oh hey Ignis!" I said cheerfully. 

"So I was wondering if you can help me with ......" blah blah blah I zoned out. I couldn't help but notice that Austin looked......jealous? "Ummm Daf? You got that?" Ignis said. "Nope!" I said. Turns out he needed help asking Annabelle to meet his parents. Big job. And well he came to me? Well I guess I could help. "Why don't you try....."