Daffy, Yuna, Cara and Hydra (@Macyfun) (@cherrycherry1027) (@8gtberry)

Daffy POV

I was so tired! I woke up to Cara hailing me. At 7:45!!!! So early! I get up from bed and get ready. Awwwwww it is a Friday. One more day till the Weekends! Oh well I get all my books and stuff. (idk) And I look at the time. Ok 10 mins before school starts. "Daffy lets go!" Yuna hollars to me. "Coming!"

School

I enter school and everywhere I see is pink or red. People asking people out. Weird....OH WAIT! It is Valentine's Day!! I start to walk to the spot where me and Cara always meet, but when I get there I see Cara hanging out with someone else! OOOOOO CARA AND ACEEEE. As soon as Ace leaves I rush to Cara. "OOOOOOO CARRAA" I say. She blushes "Oh it's nothing...". "Nothing?!" I say. "Well he just wanted to take me out on a date in Atlantics." She says casualty."OOOO FANCY" I tell her.

Lunch!

I sit with the group as usual. I saw Yuna staring at something, a tear slipped out and was running on her face. I look over and see Ignis and Annbelle doing something. "Oh Yuna! You are better than them combined!!" I tell her trying to cheer her up. "Oh it is fine'' Yuna stated while going back to eating. Time passes by the minute. Loli, Hydra, and Jolie all get asked to be some boy's valentine. I was so happy for them!

Next thing you know I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and I see Austin standing there. "Oh hey Austin!" I say. I couldn't help but notice his friends encouraging him. For what!? (OMG Daffy is so clueless) "Umm Daffy will you be my Valentine?" He asks, blushing a little. I don't know how to answer that question though. "Um daffy? Uggg I knew it" Austin says, he starts to walk away. "Daf!!!" Cara said eagerly. "Whatttt'' I ask. "You just turned down Austin!" Cara explains. "Turn down? No'' I say. "OMG Daf! You turned down someone! You're now a heartbreaker!" Loli Explained. OH NOOO WHAT DID I DO!? "Whattttt'' I say. I turn my head sideways and see that Austin's friends were comforting him. "Shoot, I messed up badly" I said turning my head back at them. "Yep you did" Cara said. Loli yelled Austin to come over to our table. He came over so confused, I was too! "Daffy......" Loli says, nudging my arm. First off oww! I sigh I knew what she wanted me to say.

"I would like to be your valentine." I said, tucking a piece of sandy blond hair behind her ear. "Wait really?!" Austin said looking at me. "Yeah" I said looking down. Next thing you know the entire cafeteria was cheering in shouts of. Yay!, Who Hoo!, Finally! Wait EVERYONE was looking at us?! I might just die of embarrassment. I ran out of the room. I don't even know where to run to?! Daffy brilliant! The bathrooms! I quickly go hide there. Then the bell rings. Ugg I get out of hiding and go to my next class.

Yuna POV

"You have to tell him!" Loli squealed. Daffy blushed. "HEY AUSTIN!!!" Loli yelled. "LOLI!" Daffy hissed. "COME OVER HERE!" Loli yells. Austin hesitatingly walks over. "Daffy......" Loli says, nudging Daffy's arm. "I would like to be your valentine." Daffy said, tucking a piece of sandy blond hair behind her ear.

Cara POV

The next thing you know, Loli is yelling across the lunch room. I smirked knowing what was next, Daffy was a burnt tomato.. " YO AUSTIN! GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!" Cara yelled. Austin, still confused, walked over. " Uhm, i so uh i would love to be your valentine!" Daffy stammered. Cara smirked.

Soon lunch was over. Cara headed over to her next class stopping at her locker to get her books, " Hey Cara." Loli said walking up to her. " Uhm Hi?" Cara asked, a bit confused.

" Your friends with Annabelle right?" She asked. Cara nodded. " Uh do you know why she's hanging out with Ignis?" Loli asked. " Uhm. I guess because she likes him or is trying to get back at Yuna? I don't know." Cara admitted sheepishly.

" Oh okay, see you later!" Loli said as she walked away. " BYE!"

Ace had already asked me so no need to worry! Me and Daffy decided to study for our test even though i already told her Sencens are just born with intelligence. She rolled her eyes and kept insisting. So now I'm just discovering secret passageways or feeling people's emotions in the library.

" Cara, i'm finished!" Daffy whispered as she gathered herself. " Mhm oki," I grumbled back. I flopped on my pink, Blue bed twirling my blond hair around my finger.

Words suddenly got so loud when Noctem entered my room.. This room is so Cara... Gosh when did she have that? Is that mine?! I rubbed my temple. " That's not yours," I suddenly say. She raises her eyebrows. " What?" She asks. " Didn't you say if that sweater was yours?" I ask, confused. " No? I said that in my-OH MY GOSH." Noctem starts. " What? What?" I ask frantically. " I think you just manifested your 3rd ability.. You're now an Empath, Polyglot and a telepath.." She says. My eyes widen. " T-T-Three?" I ask in disbelief. She nods. Oh god..

Hydra POV

Hydra smiled happily as she chatted over lunch with her friends. She pretended not to notice all the commotion about getting asked to be someone's valentine. Apparently the boy had to do the asking or whatever. Ignis and Annabelle walked by their table. Yuna looked down at her food but immediately looked back up when she heard Ignis asking Annabelle to be his valentine. Her eyes were filled with hurt and she looked back down at her food. "Get a room." Snapped Loli. Ignis and Annabelle glared at her. "This isn't your private property." Said Ignis. "Well it certainly is the table that you're NOT invited to." Shot Loli. Ignis turned around and stalked off. "Leave him alone." Said Annabelle. Loli rolled her eye's. Yuna tugged on Loli's arm and pulled her back down into her seat. "Don't make a scene." Muttered Yuna. "But they're bullying you! We can't let them treat you like that!" Said Loli. Yuna shrugged and began eating again. Caden, Aiden, Will, Avery, Star and Ocean all sat down at the now crowded table. "Hey!" Said Star. Hydra smiled at her cousins and began to eat.

"What's your name?" Asked Star. "Aiden." Said Aiden. He shook her hand, smiling politely. "So where's Jolie?" Asked Aiden. Stars face fell. "She should be here soon, her head was in the clouds today." Said Loli, slurping on the pale green noodles that tasted oddly like fried chicken. "How was your day so far?" Asked Ocean. Her smile was suspiciously wide. Avery and Star shared a knowing look. "Pretty good, I saw you two with your fancy water tricks." Said Caden, grinning. Hydra gave a small smile and began to ask Caden about how his training was going until Ocean cut in. "You're not too bad at your fire tricks yourself!" Added Ocean. Caden laughed. At one point the complimenting made Caden steal a marshmallow looking pink puff and flambe it with his flames. Ocean giggled and clapped. Hydra gagged as the sweet pink fumes shot up her nostrils. After lunch Hydra overheard Avery and Star chatting with Ocean.

"Soooo, who's the lucky boy?" Asked Star, pointing to Caden, who was walking with Jolie and Aiaden. "His name's Caden, and what do you mean?" Asked Ocean, giggling. Hydra mimed vomiting. "Oh, I dunno." Said Star, winking at Ocean. Avery laughed and rubbed her hands together. "This might be even easier than Will and Ivy!" Said Avery. Hydra sneezed and quickly dashed around the corner. Avery poked her head around the corner but all she saw was Hydra, Yuna, and Loli walking out of the cafeteria together.

Yuna P.O.V.

"I can't believe another dance is coming so soon!" A girl squealed. "The Valentine's day ball!" Yuna looked down, twiddling with her thumbs. "Hey Caden!" Star said eagerly. "Who are you going with?" She asked, eyeing Ocean. Hydra grunted a little. "Ocean." Yuna said. " Can I- talk with you?" Ocean nodded. "So... whats up?" Ocean asked, pressing together her glossy lips.

"Caden likes someone." Yuna blurted out. Ocean looked confused. "You're telling me because..?" "Sorry- I just thought you.... You know liked him." "I do, and if he likes someone, who's to say it's not me." Ocean said confidently. Yuna held in a gape. "Sorry if what I said sounds weird. I just have a friend who likes him and-" Ocean cut her off with a gasp. "You like Caden don't you!" "What no!?" Yuna said, almost laughing at the far off accusation. "Look- sorry he doesn't like you but that doesn't mean you have to try and convince me that he doesn't like me either." Ocean said, starting to get up.

At the last moments notice, Yuna blurted out, "Wait!" Ocean turned around. "What?" She snapped. "It really is a friend. Trust me." Ocean gave her a look and whipped her head around. Storming off. 

Enjoy!!! - 8gtberry ✌️