Annabelle (8gtberry)

"Crenven was found." Mrs. Alzater said disappointedly. "And the boy..?" She asked. Annabelle winced. "Still at Foxfire." Annabelle said. Mrs. Alzater's hand collided with Annabelle's cheek, Her red ring grazing Annabelle's cheek with a line of blood. "Bring me the boy!" Mrs. Alzater shouted. Annabelle walked back to her room, focusing on her breaths. "Breath, release, breath, release breath-" Ace walked into the hallway. "What are you doing?" He said, wrinkling his nose. Annabelle rolled her eyes and chewed on her lip. "Nothing, jerk." She replied. "You know, why does mom always bring you in for those private chats. What did you do to become little Mrs. Favorite hmm?" He said. "You don't know anything!" Annabelle screamed. "Woah woah woah." Axel said, walking in. "Chill. Hey Anny, whats with the cut?" Axel asked, pointing to her cheek. Annabelle swallowed. "Its nothing." She said, before she stalked out of the room.

(Change to first person, present tense)

Emmie surrounds Hydra in a wall of flames. I roll my eyes and duck Ignis's attack. "Why don't you stop using your power." I say sweetly, turning on my charm. I used to think people would just do what I say, that they respected me. But no, I'm a beguiler, they don't choose to listen. They have to. And maybe thats a good thing, but sometimes I wish someone cared enough to listen, not just cause they were forced to. Hydra shrieks in the distance. I turn my head and see her shoot her hands out and send out a burst of water. My clothes were drenched and my hair was soaked to the bone. I walk up to her, red blurring my vision. 

Don't care don't care chants in my mind. No one cared. I slap her face, digging my ring into her cheek like my mother did to me. She deserved it, not me. I didn't deserve any of this. Not my parents reliance or abuse. None of it. Hydra sobs, running away. A tendril of guilt forms in my stomach but I push it away. I push all my feelings away. Then I see Ignis. "What was that?" He asked. 

Years ago, the Neverseen developed a gene, to give multiple abilities an enhanced opportunity. The Black swan caught hold of the that gene and realized there was no way to destroy it, so they used it. On everyone. Ignis, was special in a way he didn't realize. He possessed a gene to put a stop to that, to force away abilities. My parents and a group of hidden old Neverseen supporters have been chasing down the gene for years, and finally they found it. Some people wondered why I'd acted so interested in Ignis, well, thats why. The plan was to make him trust me, but... now I trust him. I pretend not to care as Ignis frowns. I wipe my eye, further smudging my inky black eye liner. A reflection of my mood. If I talk how I feel right now, I might ruin my relationship with Ignis. "I overreacted. Sorry." I mutter. "Don't say that to me, say that too Hydra." Ignis says, running a hand through his blond hair. 

This is so sad!!! I love this concept of her parents using her to avenge the Neverseen but it's so heart breaking all she wants is for someone to care about her 😢  

I'm using this as a reason to consider Annabelle and Ignis (Yignis 4 life though)

and give her more depth as a person- Elf. I said elf I swear I said elf not human 😅

(Also, sorry @SophieKotlcFUN for using you're character, I just had a really good Idea for her chapter 😊)