Hydra (8gtberry)

All of the Foxfire Formal talk was getting Hydra stressed. After a pretty dramatic sleepover Hydra had made her way home with Will, Molly, and Emmie. "So who's Ivy?" asked Will. 

Molly shrugged. "She's level one like you right?" asked Will. "Yeah she sat with us during lunch." said Hydra. Molly frowned at the "us." "Could I sit with you next time?" asked Molly. Hydra smiled at her twin. "Of course!" 

*TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL*

Hydra walked next to Molly as Will and Emmie rushed over to Star, Ocean, and Avery. "Hi!" said Yuna. She was smiling shyly standing next to Loli and her sister, Daffy. Hydra and Molly followed Yuna, Loli, Jolie, Daffy, Cara, and Livvy over to Elvin History. 

"Now," Began professor Miles. "Everybody please seat yourself with your partner and begin the assignment. Yuna quickly sat with Loli before Aiden came. Jolie sat with Aiden and Daffy sat with Cara. Molly shyly accepted as Livvy requested to sit with her. Hydra wasn't mad in fact she was happy that her sister had made a new friend. 

Hydra stood around waiting for someone to ask her. Soon only her, Caden, Jackson, and Ivy were alone. Professor Miles sighed. "Well lets see...Erm Jackson and Ivy and....Caden and..you there." Said Professor Miles. Hydra flushed with embarrassment as people giggled.

The nickname, "You There," spread throughout the classroom. Hydra tried to hind behind her own hair. She slipped into the seat next to one of the twins, named Caden. They worked through the assignment in silence. "So, what is your name?" 

Asked Caden as they were dismissed. "Hydra." Said Hydra. "BYE YOU THERE!!!" Yelled Caden as he walked away. Everyone turned their heads as Hydra blushed crimson.