Cara (@cherrycherry1027)

Cara opened her eyes, darkness. "Pst! Did you guys hear?" a young voice asked. Cara blinked. "No, what is it?" another voice said. Rustling. Moving. Someone was there. No, people were there. With Cara. "Tell us!!" a third voice squealed. "There's a new mate!" the 1st voice said slowly. A gasp. "Tell me it's not another guy.." the 3rd voice grumbled. She could almost sense the 3rd voice looking at the 1st voice. "It's a girl." the 1st voice informed the 3rd. "Let's just hope she isn't as crazy as this one.." Cara heard the 2nd voice murmur. A smack and an "Ow!" Cara sat up. "Where am I?" she whispered as she looked around. More darkness. A movement. A lamp flickered on. "You must be the new mate!" the 3rd voice, which turned out to be a straight brunette haired girl with Denim colored eyes. "Uh what?!" Cara asked. "A new mate? What do you guys mean?" the 3 looked at each other. "A new kid-who got taken by the Neverseen." The 2nd voice mumbled, a brunette haired guy with denim colored eyes. Probably siblings with the girl. "Oh.. i guess i am!" Cara said, forcing a smile. "I'm Camilla!" The girl said."I'm Cameron. And you can call me.. Cameron?" Camilla's twin brother introduced. "And I'm CJ"The 1st voice introduced. CJ had blond hair and cobalt blue eyes. 

"I'm Cara Sencen! Nice to meet you all." Cara smiled. Cameron choked on his sput. "No Way!! A SENCEN?!?! Woah!" Camilla gasped in awe. "Why?" Cara asked. "Sencens are kind of a legend in our town." CJ shrugged. "You guys go to Foxfire right?" Cara asked as she twiddled with her hands. "Yup! But we're stuck here.." Camilla motioned. Cameron nodded. "Hey, We're all C's!" Camilla pointed out. "We are! That's so cool!" Cara exclaimed. Awkward silence. "So.. what do we do when we get freed?" Cara asked. CJ raised his eyebrows. "What do you mean freed?" Cameron asked. "Freed? As in, we get out of this place?" Cara said, confused. "No, No, No, you got it all wrong. We're never getting freed. At least we aren't." CJ said.

"What? Never getting freed? No this can't be happening.." Cara gasped. "We're really sorry but maybe with the help of yours we can escape!" Camilla suggested. "I guess." Cameron muttered. " Great!!" Camilla smiled. "So, how are we gonna escape?" Cara asked. "Hmm we need to think about that later.. what about first th-" Camilla got cut off. "They're coming." Cameron nudged her. "Now?" She asked. "Now." CJ said firmly. "Cara, pretend to sleep. NOW." CJ instructed her. Cara nodded. She heard footsteps as she got in the cell bed. "Alright who's not asleep?"