Daffy (@Macyfun)

Daffy POV I was walking to the front of Foxfire when I saw a girl. Hmmmm I think her name was Livvy? I don't really know. I decide to walk up to her. "Hiiiii!" I say. She looked up and said, "Hey". "So whatcha doing?" I asked her. "Well I was just walking to school." the girl says, stopping."Oh...What's your name?!" I ask her ."Oh my name? I am Livvy! What about you?" Livvy told me. "Oh I am Daffy! You can call me Daf though!" I say cheerfully like always. "Oh hmmm I thought I knew everyone. But I don't know you..." Livvy explains. "Sameee'' I agreed. Soon after we became good friends. "Oh sorry I have to go!" I tell her. "Oh ok! Same!" Livvy says. We part our separate ways. Lunch I was sitting at my usual spot on the table. Then I see Livvy! I was going to invite her over here but she was talking to her other friends. That's ok! I invited her over to sit with us, she accepted. We were all sitting at the big table and I went to go get something. I stood up and I took one step. Next thing you know I was pushed to the ground, my head hit the table seat. "OMG DAF!" Cara was screaming. "HELP SOMEONE HELP HER!" Yuna was shouting for help. Next thing you know EVERYTHING began to blur. I can see multiple people standing around me. "What happened Cara, Yuna?" A male voice said. "Edwin just fix her!" Loli demanded. Second by second, little by little. My arm gets lifted then dropped again, banging the table. I hear screams from all my friends. The last thing I heard was a laughter and an 'oops' from the one and only......Annabelle.

- Nice! We may have the limit of chaps soon so I'll start another book for this. - 8gtberry