Paisley (@ellapuff)

Paisley woke up and immediately went to her closet, it was her first day of actual school! Her parents have always home school her, but her foster siblings were allowed to go to Foxfire. Aiden and Caden always share stories with her about their day and about school. But today she was finally able to experience it! Paisley chose her outfit and put it on, she walked down the hallway and saw that Caden was going to the bathroom also, of course they both ran. Paisley got there before him "Ha! I win this time!" she exclaimed. 

They have a hate love sibling relationship. She went in brushed her hair and brushed her teeth. She went down for breakfast and saw Aiden and her mom in the kitchen. "Morning Paisy" her mom said as she put down a plate of food for her. "Morning mom." After breakfast Paisley was finally read, she light leaped there and widened her eyes. Her foster siblings said the school was big, but this was huge. She walked down the path towards the front of the school, she saw a group of kids. They looked welcoming, but when she waved at them the girl rolled her eyes. 

"Stop it Annabelle" another kid said and she looked away, they are probably the mean kids. She kept on walking and saw a group of kids that looked like they were smart, probably the smart kids. Then there was one other group that stood out. The biggest group there, she looked and saw someone that seemed welcoming, the person waved to her and she waved back. They are probably the cool kids. Her parents told her about them, well their stereotype. 'Don't hang around them or else you will change' that's what they told her. Paisley looked down and bumped into someone. "Sorry" she mumbled without looking at the person. Paisley got to class and sat down. This was going to be an interesting day.