Livvy (@-livv-)

Me and Caden stayed with Hydra as we waited for her family. We catched up about everything thats been going on in our lives and our friend groups. "Wait, so. You at the beginning of the year liked Hydra, a lot, but then Ocean basically came out of nowhere and started flirting with you and made you also start to catch feelings for her. You started talking less to Hydra which made you slowly lose feeling for her but you knew those feeling were still there just faint. Anyways you also started talking to Jolie, who was basically your brother's ex-girlfriend, and you also caught feelings but you think that she's just using you to make Aiden jelly?" "Yup, better than I could describe it,""Wait my question is who do you think you'll ask to the dance? I personally, am rooting for Haden!" "Tbh, I wanna say I dont know, but I do. I want to ask Hydra but I feel like she'll say no because we haven't talked recently and it'd be werid. Also she'll probably say she doesn't feel the same." And that's when I see Hydra's head move, as if she was awake and shaking her head. OMG! SHE HEARD THE WHOLE THING! EEEE! I am witnessing one of the cutest ships to be made!! "Ummm, Cadenn?""Ya Liv?""Do you just want to tell Hydra herself?" As I direct my head to her and he looks, slowly his face turns pale. He looks at me with the 'what am I going to do face!' I laugh."Hey Hydra! Your awake! Hey you best be thirsty, i'll go get some water for you!" I give them a sneaky smile and run out the room to the cafeteria, hysterical. The halls were empty, everyone was in study hall, but it was probably ending soon schools almost. I was on my way to the healing center leaving the cafeteria and thats when I heard the bell. And soon I was seeing people asking out eachother and getting yes's. I wish it was me. Then I see someone familiar, Josh, he walks over too Lorali, a level 1. He slips a note to her and she reads it and smiles. She grins at him and tackles him in a hug, my stomach turns. I feel like im gonna throw up. I dont know why but I really dont like the fact Josh with someone else. Not that he was with someone before but still. I look at them and make eye contact with Josh, and I change my frown to a really unpleasant smile and turn around as fast as I could. He looks at me as if he wanted to yell 'what happened'. I ran down the hallway and quickly made a left. I slowly slide down against the lockers with a tear running down my face. Soon I hear, "Livvy? Babblo? You there?" It was Josh, great. "Livvy?" He sees me. "Are you okay?""Does it look like im okay, Charming?" I snap. "No," he says slowly as he takes a seat by me. "But I'd like to know what's wrong," He says in this annoyingly cute soothing voice. "Whats wrong is nothing, nothing is wrong." I say. "Your tear-stained seems to say otherwise," He says with a careful grin. "Come on Babblos, trust me. Nothings gonna happen, Im here for you." "Fine you wanna know! Im ugly, I have the most prettiest friends ever, and im jealous. Jealous of everyone. No likes me, Im just there. In class, I'm the quiet girl with her sketchbook all the time who used to be friends with the popular kids. No one wants to be my partner, Im always alone." Now I was in tears. Josh wraps his hand around my shoulders as I lean into the comforting hug. I sob into his shoulders."Hey, its okay," He says, shhing me. "I think your pretty, your eyes have this sparkle in them when you talk about someting your into and you are nice and welcoming.You look out for others and dont pay attention on yourself as much as you should. You mean a lot to me and to all the people that know you." "Really you mean that?" I ask him. I bring my eyes to look at his eyes and he nods as he puts a strand of hair behind my ear. "You asked out Lorali and I didn't like it. I felt like by chest was going to explode. Like nothing would ever be the same. Like I would never have you and I'd never be me again. I like you, Charming. Okay, I like you and don't know what to think about. I like you," I sigh, with my face on fire, in his hands! "I didnt ask out Lorali, I- She helps me. She's my tutor and I got an A, that I was excited to tell you, anyways she was happy for me then hugged me." He says, with a little frustration but also relif. "I've liked you since I met you, I loved your whole personailty and everything about you. I knew you were the one and I'm so glad that we got closer and I know that others do too." He says in my new favourite voice. "I like your voice," I say, "It's soothing. I like your hair too and your smile-" "And my jokes." He cuts."Well you probably could do better but sure.""Im hurt," He says, I look up and see him. I look him in the eyes. "Livvy?""Yea," I say, breathlessly."Would you want to go to the ball with me tonight?" "Yes," I say ecstatic. "Yes, yes, YES!" For a moment all he does is stare at me, so I look back at him. I put my hands in his hair start to play with it, then he smirks. There's the Josh I know. "So what are we going to tell everyone cause I have quite the memory of you gushing out feely feely words to me and you blurting out how much you love me that I know the other ones would want to know about.""Joshhhh," I whine. He gets up and gives me his hand I take it. I quickly kiss his cheek and i see his cheek redden. "And now I can tell everyone how you blushed furiously after my little kiss." I smirk and he looks at me."Your evil," He says."Your just realizing that?" I say laughing. "I got to go, I have to go find a dress to wear for tonight. BYE!" "Its a date, Babblos!"