Livvy (-liv-)

Livvy chapter.

Once Emmie and I saw Brennon walking towards us we got a text for the gc Misson B+C, the people in it were Niel, James, Josh, Me, and Emmie.

Go! He's gonna ask C out!

James

Me and Emmie look at Chiara and show her the text and run. Laughing like maniacs. We head off and meet the boys in the hallway by Leto's office.

"He's asking," Emmie says. The boys cheer, and the girls join along soon after them.

"Anyways gotta go, me and Emmie have to go talk to her parents bout the sleepover." I say, "Byee, see you at the dance tonight."

Emmie walk down the hallway talking and ready to leap to her house. Then suddenly she gets a text. I look over, its from Niel.

"OOOOOOOO" I sing, she blushes and shoves me playfully. I laugh. "Go ill come later, oh and also be sure to say yes." I wink.

I head out to the back of the school with tons of people just chilling. I know most of them. I see yuna's group and head over there. I find Adien, Jolie, Loli, Jackson, Ari, Yuna, Daf, Cara, Noctem, and two other boys thaty i dont know. Though i think one of them has eyes for Noctem and the other for Cara. you know who im talking abt ¬ ¬

"Hey guys, long time no speak." I say. They see me.

"Livvy!" They yell. We exchange hugs.

"So anyone gonna tell me whos with who, who those two boys that have an obvious thing for Noctem and Cara, and where Ignis is."

"Well jolie and aiden have a thing for each other, Me and jackson are together. Thats axel and thats ace. Oh and Ignis, left for Annabelle their sister." Loli points to Axel and Ace.

"Seriously?!" They nod.

"Soo, what's up with you?" Yuna asks, "It's like we haven't talked in forever." I nod understandingly.

"I know, well I have two new best friends, Chiara and Emmie. And four guy best friends, James, Josh, Niel, and Brennon." I say. "Watching Chiara and Brennon go through their love life is like watching a movie. No joke. Oh and im pretty sure that Emmie is getting asked by Niel right about now." I say.

"Has anyone asked you?" Ari asks.

"Hmm- oh no, again."

"Your kidding, boys used to be all over you," Yuna says.

"Well, now they're probably all over you since Ignis is obviously busy at the moment," I say looking at Ignis and a giggling Annabelle. I see Annabelle leave Ignis, and I got ann idea.

"Hey Loli?" I ask.

"Liv, livvy. Wyd?? You have that face- she has the face yuna." She whispers.

"I was wondering, I haven't talked to Ignis in a while. Should we go visit him?" I say with a wicked smile. "You know i have a few thoughts about breaking my otp and I would like to share them with him." I say, she gets up and takes my hand.

"See- this is why you were- no are one of my best friends. Your always up for a thing a lot of them wouldn't do." She looks at her brother. "Now we have a certain brother to address, if you would excuse us." Loli says, and runs off. I follow behind her.

"YOUR EXCUSED!" Cara and Daf yell. I laugh.

¬ after we yell- oops they share thoughts with Ignis ¬

"That was so much fun," Loli sighs from all the laughing we did after we left Ignis. We were somewhere else from the group. "Liv?"

"Yea, E." I used the nickname I used to call loli.

She smiles. "Why'd y'know leave the group?" She says, still smiling but I know she wanted the truth.

"Tbh, I didn't really do it on purpose. I saw Chiara beside my locker, and we started talking which kinda formed the group we have now. It's small, and that's what I like about it." I say, smiling. "Your group keeps meeting kids and inviting them making more and more people come y'know. I never really meant to leave you guys."

"I miss you guys though, while I make new memories with my new group, ill always have my childhood with you guys." I push her to the side, she chuckles softly.

"Hey remember that time we pranked Ignis and Ari with pink spikes." She says.

"OMG! Yeah they had that in their hair for 13 days. I made sure with your dad." We laugh and for the rest of the day we just hang out. Talk about missing things.

DoNE! :)