Daffy (@Macyfun)

So apparent this rumor is going around that Cara is the richest girl in the world. I dont know whats do bad about it but apparently Cara seems really upset and all that. She wouldn't talk to me or Yuna that much anymore. 

But I still wait for her at our lockers everyday at school. Well I was waiting for Cara at the lockers as usual, these girls came up to me. "So! Daffy! We all know that Cara is in an unhappy mood recently...you should sit with us!" And with that they pull me away. Well I can't really turn them down, but yet again I always wait for Cara.

 I go with them just this once. All was well until this- "So daffy! you haven't talk much!" The 'Leader' of the girls said. "Oh um yeah" I replied. "Well we all know one fact, you started the rumor-". Wait what? "No i didnt" I couldnt have! "Well yea duh you would, Your her bestfriend, hanging out with her family all the time, and all that. It would only make sence is you made the rumor". She was lying! I got mad, like really really mad. And as for me being a froster i accedentaly froze the table. I realized what i did. "Oh i'm sorry! I got to go!" I ran to somewhere. I ran back to where I normally meet Cara and I guess she never showed up or left. Well I guess I can go home.