Hydra (8gtberry)

Hydra didn't want to follow Loli, Yuna, and Livvy. They were popular. She wasn't. Hydra lingered behind, looking around for Will or Molly. She did spot Will but he was hanging out with Avery, Star, Ocean and his other level two friends.

Hydra rubbed her arms nervously. Tears pricked her eye's as she bit her lip. "Are you lost?" Hydra turned to see two almost identical boys behind her. Hydra shook her head and stumbled over her own feet as she rushed over to Alchemy.

Lady Belva ordered the first year class to partner up. Molly, Hydra's twin wasn't in that class and Will was in the second year sessions. Hydra rubbed her arms nervously a very pretty girl with clear blue eye's named Jolie partnered with her friend, Daffy. 

One of the identical twins asked Yuna to be partners. She accepted, flushing pink and Jolie shot her a little glare. Loli partnered with Livvy. 

Hydra's heart began to beat at extra speed until she heard a bitter sounding girl behind her. She turned to see Umber and Trix's daughter, Laminae behind her. Hydra nervously accepted, edging over to Laminae's desk. 

Hydra and Laminae performed an acceptable performance in Alchemy. By the time the day was over, Hydra was a nervous reck.

Her arms were red, from being rubbed many time's. Molly and Will met her outside as they headed home together.