Hydra (@8gtberry)

When I get home Neil is out the door, kissing Emmie on the cheek. I wiggle my eyebrows at her and she looks at Caden, then wiggles her eyebrows at me. We head inside and my parents organize a place for them to stay. Caden's foster parents are staying in the guest room and I'm moving in with Molly. Emmie's moving in with Neil so Aiden will stay in her room and Caden in mine. I move a sleeping bag into Molly's room. She's curled on a fuzzy chair reading. If you didn't know, Molly isn't very social, but she is a bookworm. I drop my sleeping bag down and slip my sweater off. "Did you know Dex and Marella adopted a daughter. She's starting at Foxfire next week. I think her names...Nerra?" Says Molly. "Cool." I say. Winter is ending and spring is steadily getting closer.

Mom, or Linh walks in. "Girls, were having a late dinner with Caden and Aidens family, do you mind joining us at the table?" I put my sweater back on, offer one to Molly and walk out. Emmie sits next to Will and smiles at me as I sit down. I heard that she stood up for me against Annabel and I'm so thankful. Aiden is talking to his mom about something as his dad talks to my dad, Fitz. Caden is being noticeably ignored by his family and I feel guilty for him. 

"So Caden, your in Hydra's level right?" Asks mom. He nods. He kind of looks put out and I decide to cheer him up. Well he looks around the dining area, I sprinkle a bunch of pepper into his stew. When he takes a sulky bite, he sneeze's and fans his mouth. Smoke pours out of his ears. I grin and he bellows in laughter. He's immediately silenced by his brother, who gives him an annoyed look. When the table goes silent again, except for boring parent chatter, he mouths thank you to me. I blush and smile.