Jacob (@Emmie_SkyHeart)

I walked down the hallway, pretty much bored out of my mind. Everything we learned was stuff I pretty much already knew, so what was the point? I wasn't part of either of the two most popular groups in Foxfire, even though I already knew them all. "Hey, Jacob!" I whirled around. It was Mina, running towards me with a smile lit on her face. "Wait up!" I smiled as well. Mina was one of my closest friends here, and she was like a little sister to me. We walked to study hall in silence, sitting down at a table when we got there. I got out a piece of homework to begin but suddenly- "AHH!" A scream chilled the air. I looked up, and there was a girl floating in midair, obviously levitating. But was she doing it on purpose? I squinted. Wait a second... that's Emmie from the sleepover! Suddenly, she snapped, and a ring of purple flames appeared around a blonde girl below her, who I realized was Noctem Sencen. She screamed, and Emmie started to fall. I leapt from my seat and dove to catch her, just before she hit the ground. "T-thanks," Emmie stammered. "No problem." I saw a drop of sweat trickle down her face. "Hey, are you okay?" "I'm f-fine," she said, trying to stand up, but she fell again, clutching her head. I felt it, and it was burning hot. Her whole body was shaking as well. "No, you're not. Let me take you to the Healing Center," I offered, draping her left arm around my neck and putting my arm under her leg and picking her up. "I...I'm..." Emmie passed out cold. I took the cue and dashed out of the room, an unconscious girl in my arms.