Daffy (@Macyfun)

"My baby girls are growing up so fast" Mom said. "Aggg I am only 12 not that old yet." I told her. Did she just called me old? Moms these days. As Oralie combed Yuna's hair I was thinking of what I was going to wear. I see her show Yuna a pink dress then came over to me. "Here you go Daffy I hope you like it!" It was a pink dress with butterflies on it. "Yes! Butterflies!" Then I go to the formal with Ari.

AT THE FORMAL

 "Hi Ari! Where's Cara!?" I asked while looking around. "Geez what about your favorite cousin?!" He told me. "Cara?" I asked. "Wow way to rub it in. Cara is that way" Ari said while pointing to a table. "Great thanks!" I walked to Cara. "Hi!!" "Oh hi!" she replied back to me. "So what are you doing?" I asked her. "Nothing really but look at the whole Movie over there." Cara pointed out to me. I turn and I see Ignis ask Yuna to dance but keeps getting pulled away by some girls. "Poor Yuna." I say. "I know right. It is also happening to Jolie. Look" Cara pointed out again. I look over at Jolie and see the same thing that was happening to Yuna. "Awww so sad. Lets go over and cheer them up!" I walk over there to them but I accidentally fell. Aggg I am so clumsy. "I am so sorry." I tell the person I knocked into. I look up and see a cute boy. I blush. "No it is fine." then he walks away. I go to Yuna and Jolie. But I got there too late. They were dancing already. Well at least they are happy! I look at Cara and see her talking to Ace. Well now I am lonely. I walk outside of Foxfire and started to climb a tree. Tree climbing helps me think. 

 ~TIME SKIP~ 

 I guess I was out for a while because Cara came outside to look for me. "Daffy what are you doing up there?!" Cara shouts to me. "Oh just thinking! Come up it is fun!" I say. Cara starts to climb the tree. "So how was the dance for you Cara?" I asked. "It was great..." Cara sighs and looks back to me. "what about you she asks me. "Well It was fine i just got lonely. So I came up here." I told her.

"I also knocked a boy down by accident" I blushed. "OOOOOO I SAW THE BLUSH DAFFY!!" Cara said excitedly. "I don't know his name" I told her. "Well let's go find him" Cara says pulling me toward the formal" FOUND HIM DAFFY" Cara say to me pointing to him. Cara pushes me and I fall again knocking him down. "we gotta stop meeting like this" He told me. 

"Well whats your name?" He asks me. "My name is Daffy. What about yours?" I tell him. "Oh my name is Austin" He says.  

YAY THE FORMAL!!!! I feel bad for Daffy, but Daffy and Austin is so cute!!! I'll add it to Ship wars later.