Alexa (@deaths_angel_15)

"Anyone home?"I asked as I stepped into the Foster home. The Foster's were nice, the Black Swan had wanted me to be adopted into their family. I objected though, still they treated me like they were family. Mr.Keefe was cool, weird, I wasn't sure how to say it, and Sophie(I give up on formalities from now on) was cool too, though sometimes she thought she was SO great since she was the moonlark and blah blah blah, but she made up with the fact that they had made two of my friends, Noctem and Ari.

 They're sister wasn't as close to me, but she was nice. "Alexa!"Sophie said, she hurried over to me,"How was your mission? Did you manage to get the item?" "Foster, if she didn't get the item, why would she be here? Besides, she doesn't hold a record for nothing."Keefe said by the door. Sophie shot Keefe a look that read, I will deal with you later. I smirked,"It was too easy, like stealing candy from a kid." Sophie chucked,"I do hope that you don't do that in reality. But otherwise, great job! I'll hand this over to the Black Swan." I nodded,"For me to get it, the Black Swan must be taking great precautions. " Keefe cocked an eyebrow,"I'm not even gonna ask where you got this information." I smiled a small smile,"I have my ways."The whole room was silent for a while until I decided to break the silence, announcing,"I'd better go." "So soon? Ari and Notem aren't back yet. I'm sure they would like to see you.

"Sophie said. I frowned,"Where are they?" Keefe smirked,"At the Foxfire formal, you know the one. Ari and Noctem went there.""Oh, really? I'm suuuurrreee they're having lots of fun. Don't wanna bother them. Besides, can't stay here too long. I've got places to go."I replied, pulling my hood back up. Sophie sighed and opened the door,"I hope you visit us soon then." I didn't answer as I stepped out, but continued walking into the darkness. Later I smirked as I walked towards the glass pyramid, no one noticed me as I slipped between the crowds of students.

I tapped a figure in front and that figure turned, wide-eyed, I smiled,"Hello Ari."

- Great chappie! - 8gtberry ✌️