Emmie (@Emmie_SkyHeart & @xXOneMoreChapterXx)

~At the Dance~ I walked over to Neil, my cheeks flaming. "Hi." "Hey." "You look really nice." I mumbled. "And you look beautiful." he said, turning bright red. I blushed as well. "So are you ready?" "Ready for what?" Neil asked, confused. "To find out if Lady Marese read the letters, duh." I said, smirking. "Oh, right. And how are we doing that?" "Well, you're an empath, right? We can just ask her and you can tell if she's lying or not." "There she is now." I looked in the direction Neil was pointing, and I could see Lady Marese dancing. My smirk grew wider as I quickly walked up to her. "Hi, Lady Marese! I was wondering if I could ask you something." I said, pulling her away. Then Neil crept up behind her and put his hand on her shoulder, unbeknownst to Lady Marese. "Did you read the love letters we wrote in detention?" I expected her to be surprised, but she just laughed and replied, "Well, of course I did! I told you I'm a hopeless romantic, did I not? Oh, and yours was adorable. Well, this song calls for me!" Lady Marese twirled back over to the dance floor. I turned to Neil, who was grinning. "Was she lying?" "Nope. 100% truth." I blanched. I was really expecting her to lie... Well, I guess she wasn't. Neil cleared his throat. "I believe you owe me something?" I looked away to hide my blush. "I do, don't I?" I turned around to face the boy I'd had a crush on since I first met him. I leaned closer to Neil and stood on my tiptoes, closing my eyes. And then, our lips met. It was like a fire burning between us; the spark was evidently there. When we finally pulled away, my face was red, my heart pounding in my chest. "Wanna dance?" Neil pointed to the dance floor, where a slow song was playing. "Of course!" I replied, taking his hand. And so, the rest of the night passed smoothly.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!!! My heart melted into a million pieces ahhhh. Why are you guys so freaking talented? Don't tell anyone but I always REALLY  look forwards to your chapters. Thanks for saving me from the everlasting pit of pandemic fire and misery, you've saved me ❤️ 

(I swear I'll write a chapter soon 😅)