Daffy (-watermella-)

"AGH!" Daffy was trying to help the new girl out with homework but she didn't know how to explain it. "Wait, but what if it doesn't work" Paisley asked for the 100th time that day. "No! This time it will work!" Daffy was positive that this time her project would work, if not, then she's gonna have to call someone to help. Daffy sprinkled a bit of dust and closed the lid. BOOM! the little star exploded. "Um daffy, it didn't work-..."Paisley pointed out. "I know" Daffy said to Captain obvious. Daffy read a few books about this category, she was doing everything right. But somehow it turned out wrong like every time. Time for Plan B. Austin walked in with multiple textbooks. Daffy smiled and grabbed a seat for him. "Ok Paisley this is plan b! We got textbooks and everything so you won't fail this!". Austin looked at Daffy, "Daf, are you calling me Plan B?" he said jokingly. "Yeah..." she said. After an hour of disagreements, 'what-ifs', and confusion, they finally got a glowing orb in the jar. Austin said good-bye to Daffy, and Paisley turned to look at Daffy. "Ooo, who was that? He's kinda cute." Paisley said looking at her hands. Daffy felt a little bit jealous that Paisley said that but played it off like he was her friend. "Yeah, he's Austin, a very good friend of mines." Daffy said very calmly. "Cool! Well he seems nice." Paisley said as she packed up. "Yeah he is" Daffy try's to hid her blush, surprisingly she does. "Well thanks Daffy! If you see Austin again later, tell him I said Hi" and with that Paisley left. Daffy sighs, she mentally noted to not tell him that. She went and started to organize her desk. 

 Note: WANTED TO ADD ON THE DRAMAAAA