Chiara (8gtberry)

Chiara had just manifested as a charger. Lightning zipped through her veins. Electricity began to zing everywhere as Chiara leaned against her locker. 

"Woah, are you ok?" asked someone. Chiara turned to find two almost identical boys standing next to their friend. "Im Caden, thats Aiden." Said Caden, pointing to his twin. "I'm Damian. I'm  Lea's brother, if you know her." 

Chiara gaped. How could this good looking and seemingly nice guy be related to..Lea. Chiara crinkled her nose. 

"Im fine." said Chiara. Her fingers still zipped with electricity. Zarina had been telling her not to focus on being unmanifested. She had begged Zarina if she could go see Keefe but alas instead she would just have to randomly manifest at school.

"I should get to class." said Chiara. Her legs were wobbly. "Erm it's probably best you go to Elwin instead." Said Caden. Chiara's legs wobbled as she made her way over to Elwin.

"Well what do we have here?" he asked. His hair was grey and ruffled but his smile was bright. "I manifested." Chiara grumbled. "Ah, I see. What did you manifest?" "Charger, like, my mom." Said Chiara. 

Elwin smiled and nodded. He handed her an odd looking midnight blue serum. "To get rid of the tingling and electric shocks. Or to well...dull them." Chiara downed it gratefully but as she by accident brushed shoulders with a random boy that had dark hair and an obvious annoyed expression, she still felt a shockingly painful static electricity shock.

"This might take a while to get used too." Muttered Chiara.