Jolie (@xXOneMoreChapterXx)

"Hi dad." Jolie said, focusing her eyes on the floor. She couldn't believe that she had already left the sleepover. It was completely embarrassing but...Loli had invited literally everyone. "Oh, Jolie. I'll come get you right away." Bronte says, his eyes reflecting sorrow. "Thanks dad," Jolie cut off the call just as Aiden and Lea came into the room. Lea was laughing that high, fake laugh of hers, and Aiden was smiling at her. "Great, just great," Jolie mumbled. "So, Lea, about the formal-" Aiden started, but then he saw Jolie. "Jol, what are you doing here?" "I-Bye!" Jolie said quickly, leaving the room. She ignored the stinging in her eyes and went back to the main group, who were playing Truth or Dare. "Truth or Dare, Yuna?" Loli asked, a sparkling glint in her eyes. "Umm..truth," Yuna decided. "Hmm..Do you have a crush on Ignis?" Loli asked. Yuna looked horrified, especially since Ignis was right there, but answered, "Kind of?" "Yuna! Oh well, I'll have to take that as an answer," Loli turned and saw Jolie. "Jolie! Want to join us.." Then she noticed Jolie's packed bag. "You're leaving?" Yuna asked. There was a twinge of hurt in her voice. "I have to...bye." Jolie said. Yuna blinked, but then answered, "Okay. And Jolie..." But Jolie never heard the last of it- she had already left. *** Bronte was sorry for Jolie, she could tell. Pushing a strand of her light blonde hair behind her ear, she sighed. If only she was good enough. If only she could actually have fun without worrying or feeling sad. If only. "Oh, stars- Dad. I can't leave yet. I forgot something," She blushed. Bronte nodded. She quickly rushed into the house, back to the room she had left. She found the hairpin just in time. But when she turned around, there was Aiden. "Jolie?" Jolie furrowed her brow, trying to think of an answer, "Aiden, why did you ask Lea to the dance? You've seen how rude she's been to us." Aiden sighed, "i..don't know. I just did. Like, I don't even remember asking her," Jolie snorts, not believing his answer, "Right..well, goodnight." "Night, Jolie," Aiden replied. As Jolie left, she realized maybe the night hadn't been so bad-but something about Aiden not knowing why he had invited her...felt off.

Omg amazing chapter. My guess is that she mesmerized him with her ability. HEEHEE I hope Jaiden prevails though!!! - 8gtberry ✌️