Ignis (8gtberry)

"Hey Ignis!" Annabelle said, batting her lashes. "Hey." ignis said, smirking. "Sooooo, I mean as friends, do you want to go too the formal with me?" She asked. "Im already going with a grouo but you can come." Ignis said. "Ok, great! Who's going with you?" "Loli, Jackson and Yuna." "Cool- wait Yuna?" Annabelle pouted. 

"Yeah." Ignis blushed, thinking of Yuna. "Where you guys talking about me." Yuna joked, brushing a blond ringlet aside from her round face. "No, we were just talking about me going to the Formal with Ignis." She glared. "Oh.. um cool." Yuna said, looking down and trying to hide her look of hurt. "As I group!" Ignis quickly added. 

"Riiight." Annabelle said. "Hey Ignis." Lea said. Suddenly Ignis's attention was fully on Lea. "Your going with Stella, right?" She asked intently. "YEP, IMGOINGWITHSTELLAFORSURE!!!" Ignis said, the words leaving his mouth before he could process it. "She's mesmerizing you." Annabelle said, rolling her eyes. "Cheap trick." Loli snorted. "Says the girl going to the Formal with some talentless loser." Lea said, a small tightness in her voice. "Shut up!" Loli said, he body heating up and flames flickering in her palms. "W-whatever." Lea said, backing off slowly. 

"Thanks." A deep voice said behind them. "No problem." Loli said, flicking away her hair and blushing at Jackson. Ignis sighed, his Sister was so predictable. 

HAHAHHA IM SO GREAT AT ENDING CHAPTERS I KNOW- yeah I ended that chap randomly. Hoep you liked it though! Annabelle and Ignis Vs Yuna and Ignis heh