Brennon and Livvy (@-livv-)

Me and Chiara were at our lockers talking about the Valentine's Day dance that Daffy told me about.

The bell goes, I head to my next class, Alchemy. I take a seat which was by a very pretty girl.

I didn't know her either, wow I really don't know everyone.

"Heyy," I say to her, she's taken out of her thoughts when she hears me. "What's your name? I'm Livvy." I tell her, and put out my hand.

"Emmie," She says and shakes it. "Hey do you know a girl named Hydra?" She asks.

The name is familiar.

"Actually, I do recall her. That's when I hung out with Yuna and her friend group." I say, remembering fondly of how we talked all the time.

"Yeah, huge group." She says.

"I know, hey! Me and my friends are having a sleepover. Wanna come?" I ask her, hoping she agrees.

"Who's coming?" She asks. Thinking about it.

"A few friends Chiara, James, Josh, Brennon and Neil." And when I said 'Niel' her eyes lit up.

"Sure!" She says.

"Yay!" I say. I'll come home after school so we can tell your parents and then we can go!" I say happily.

"That will work just fine, can I sit with you and your friends at lunch?" She asks, shyly.

"Mhm, I can introduce you to everyone." I say. "This is going to be amazing." 

I wait outside on the field in front of Foxfire. I see Livvy, I walk over.

"What no date?" I ask, she looks up and nods. "Sorry."

"Hey, Brennon?" She calls my name. "Do you like Chiara?" She asks, with a smile.

"Umm, maybe-- is that okay?" I ask.

"What do you mean 'is that okay??!!???' " She shouts, I get a bit overwhelmed. She notices. "OFC it's OKAY!" She yells.

"Tbh, I think you're good for each other. I would never think of Chiara liking someone, but really she has gone through some tough things and only lets a few people in her world. She deserves someone like you."

"Thank you, but you know that we're not actually dating, right?" I ask her.

"Yup!" She pops the 'p.' "But i'll be waiting for you to make a move-- and hey! It's your date!" She says, looking behind us.

"What- oh my-" I look behind me and see her.

"God. yes, yes. She's beautiful. Go talk to her." Livvy rushes.

I walk over to her.

Chiara.

"You know, I definitely got that pretty part right." I say, she giggles.

"Thank you, you look nice as well." She compliments.

"Red suits you." I tell her.

"So I've been told."

"Want to go inside?" I ask.

"Sure why not, let's go!"

Chiara's dress.

Livvy pov -

Livvy pov -

I see Brennon and Chiara slow dance. I smile at the way they look at each other, they're the perfect couple! I mean anyone to doubt that is very..... Bold.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing at a pretty ball without a date?" Someone asks. I don't bother to turn around.

"Really simple actually, cause no one asked," I say.

"What? You like your friends' dates, you keep looking at them." The mysterious person says.

"What Brennon? Eww no, he's just a friend." I inform the dude.

"Well, then it's okay if I sit?" He asks. I turn around, I see a blond boy, with royal blue eyes.

I nod.

"What's your name? I haven't seen you before, and I almost know everyone." I tell him.

"Josh, Josh Charming." He says.

"Niceeee, really though what is it?" I ask him.

He looks at me, then raises an eyebrow with a smirk. The realization hits me.

"Really?!" He nods, I laugh. Then he looks confused. "It's just that- i'll have to call you charming from now on."

He starts laughing. "So, whats your name?" He asks, when we settle down.

"Livvy," I say.

"Whats your last name?" He asks, when I don't say it.

"You choose." I tell him with a smile. "What do you think suits me?" I say.

"Well...... your really nice, funny, sarcastic, snappy...... im thinking Adair." I make a face. "Okay, okay, huh..... Campbell...... Coleman..... Hope..... Moon......Hilton."

"Maybe..." I think about it.

"I got it! What's your middle name?"

"Adene, after my godmother. Marella Redek," I say.

"Chica." He blurts out. I actually......like it.

"That's the one." I tell him.

"Wanna dance?" He asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Sure." He takes my hand and spins me, I giggle.

A/N ship? Or friendship?

Livvy's dress

Food chappie! - 8gtberry ✌️