Alexa (@deaths_angel_15)

In a flash, knives appeared in my hands, and I gripped them, waiting before anyone made any movements. Or maybe I should have just thrown them. Still, I waited, and one of the black figures spoke,"Ah...young Alexa...are you still grieving over your parents? Such a shame... You had potential...but you decided to go in your...own path." 

 "And so what if Alexa goes for her own path?! She has the right to do so!"Sophie argued. Dang, Sophie, baddddd time to talk. My motive in every fight was waiting, before you see a kink in your enemy's armour and then you attack, swiftly, trying not to make an attack last more than two minutes. I could almost see one of the figures smirk under their hood, and I gripped my knife even tighter. "You.....Sophie Foster, right? Defeated the Neverseen right? They were weak. We are stronger. You will end. Your daughter is with us, you wouldn't hurt us, right? If not, you'll never see your daughter again." Keefe was holding back, but Sophie screamed and charged, inflicting at the leader. The leader got hit, and he stumbled, but he didn't look as affected as he should have been. He looked, only...a little shocked. 

 That was my chance. I flung my knives, and they each hit all my targets, pinning them to a tree. I glared at them, and aimed, and you guys should have thought that I would immediately killed everyone. I was tempted. But I was that person that didn't like having anyone's blood on my hands, so I aimed and my knife and threw, slashing a cut on the leader's arms that was sure to leave a scar. "Hehe, good work, Alexa, you always seem to surprise us...but, this time, we'll surprise YOU!"The leader shouted. All of the black figures burned my knives and then started running towards us. I dodged and started punching all of them in one go, while the Foster(or Sencen) family started attacking any others left. Also, Keefe was whispering into a few of the figure's ear, making them go numb and cold.

"Why-aren't-you-using-your-abilities? Don't-tell-me-your-talentless!"Ari grunted as he punched two figures. "That-won't-be-fun!"I shouted. Well, pretty soon, we were surrounded, and I knew that I couldn't throw any punches since I might only hurt someone else that I knew. They surrounded us with fire, encircling us into a circle of fire. Okay, NOW it was time for my back up plan. I thought of an eagle, a really big one, and changed shape, soon, I had a beak and feathers and all. Note: Being a bird sucks. I grabbed the four of them as they had watched in amazement as I had changed shape and we flew. 

 ____________ 

 We flew and flew(damn, it was tiring) until I finally spotted a cave, and emotions sprang through me like fireworks. I dropped to the ground and laid the four of them down, then, changing shape, I walked over top them asking if they were okay. They all just stared at me. "Hey, I know it's weird that I can change shape and all, but let's focus. Right now, we need food and water." Ari sighed,"But we're in a human world. I know mom can teleport, but we're too tired now. Where on earth are we going to get food and water." I sighed,"This is exactly the reason why we're here. It's close to the place where I grew after my parents died. I need you guys to see my old master. He will help us."

Great chapter! - 8gtberry